Secrets on How to Think like a Grandmaster
Susan shares with you three of her best and highly instructional games on how a grandmaster thinks, reasons and approaches each move. This DVD will help you to take these easy to follow ideas and principles and apply them to your own games.
Las Vegas International Chess Festival
The Polgar sisters Susan, Sofia, Judith along with their parents. give their first public appearance in over 10 years. The Polgar sisters reunite for a historic 81-board Triplex Simul, where each sister will alternate moves at every board. This DVD also contains interviews, a question and answer session with he Polgar Family and a bonus lecture by Susan on Chess Principles, Tactics and Combinations.
Grandmaster Susan Polgar
- 4 time Women World Champion
- Only World Triple Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid, and Classical World Champion)
- 5 time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently ranked #1 in the US and World for Women
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and US Open Blitz Champion
- Award wining and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people.
Originally Produced by Paul Azzurro | © ChessDVDs