Bobby Fischer’s Most Brilliant Instructional Games
Susan Polgar will share with you her experiences she had with Bobby Fischer. Early in her chess career, Susan answers some of the questions everyone wants to know; like who would of won a Fischer Karpov match in 1975, the impact Fischer had on chess, what she learned from Bobby and how he compares with today’s best. Susan will also take you through 5 highly instructive chess games and combinations. So let one World Champion take you through another World Champion timeless masterpieces, which will certainly enhance your chess Knowledge and ability.
Grandmaster Susan Polgar
- 4 time Women World Champion
- Only World Triple Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid, and Classical World Champion)
- 5 time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently ranked #1 in the US and World for Women
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and US Open Blitz Champion
- Award wining and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people.
Originally Produced by Paul Azzurro | © ChessDVDs