Essential Endgames for the Intermediate to Advanced Player
In this DVD Susan will take you to the next level on your way to mastering the endgame. Grandmaster Polgar teaches how to play and win the more difficult endgames of all types – Pawn, Rook, Bishop, Knight, and Queen endgames.
By using frequently occurring endgame examples Susan will have you prepared to handle even the most challenging endgames that can arise. A detailed study of typical endgame reference positions, and a great follow-up to Volumes 8 & 9
Grandmaster Susan Polgar
- 4 time Women World Champion
- Only World Triple Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid, and Classical World Champion)
- 5 time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently ranked #1 in the US and World for Women
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and US Open Blitz Champion
- Award wining and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people.
Originally Produced by Paul Azzurro | © ChessDVDs