The Tromposwky (1.d4 Nf6 2.Bg5) is enduringly popular at club and tournament level making knowledge of its subtleties a must.
IM Lawrence Trent presets a near 5 hour course giving you a complete Tromposky repertoire, regardless of Black’s approach.
Featuring analysis of full games as well as common tactics, long-term plans and even endgames, Tricky Trompowsky will prepare you to a very high level, giving you the necessary knowledge to confidently overcome any opposition.
1. Tromp intro
2. Unusual 2nd moves
4. 2…c5 3.d5
5. 2…c5 3.d5 Ne4
6. 2…e6 3.e4
7. 2…e6 3.e4 h6 4.Bxf6 Qxf6 5.c3 d5
8. 2…d5 3.e3
9. 2…d5 3.e3 c5
10. Unusual lines after 2…Ne4 3.Bf4
11. Other moves after 2…Ne4 3.Bf4 d5 4.e3
12. 2…Ne4 3.Bf4 d5 4.e3 c5
13. 2…Ne4 3.Bf4 d5 4.e3 c5 5.Bd3 cxd4
14. 2…Ne4 3.Bf4 c5 4.f3 Nf6
15. Other moves after 2…Ne4 3.Bf4 c5 4.f3 Qa5 5.c3 Nf6 6.d5
16. 2…Ne4 3.Bf4 c5 4.f3 Qa5 5.c3 Nf6 6.d5 Qb6
17. Tromp outro