EMPIRE CHESS – VOL 103
Playing chess for fun is one thing. Taking on the serious competitors you face in tournaments – and beating them – is another. You need a highly refined skillset if you want to succeed, but getting the time to develop that skillset is tough for most people.
IM Belezky has the solution. His 4 hour Tournament Winner’s Toolbox, provides training on the 3 key areas that ambitious players should study: calculation, positional evaluation and developing your opening repertoire.
In this course you will learn how evaluate endgame positions using just 3 factors, an incredible time-saving device which can be used to assess middlegame to endgame transitions.
IM Belezky also teaches you how to build a tournament-ready opening repertoire rapidly by modelling the play of top GMs. And you will learn his precision method for calculating like a machine!
If you want to increase your success in competitive play but don’t have much time to study, look no further than the Tournament Winner’s Toolbox.
RELOADED Edition! – Highlights
- Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make DVDs for us.
- Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
- In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each DVD’s content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
- 20 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
- PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
- Brought to you by iChess.net – The World Leaders in DVD education.
- The calculation method
- Forcing moves
- 3 factor endgame evaluation
- Endgame evaluation in practice
- Learning openings the easy way
- Introduction to the Dragadorf
- Opening prep in action
- Dragadorf: Caruana vs. Shabalov
- Dragadorf with …h5
- Learning from losses
- Dragadorf: Instructive games