A compilation of popular training programs on 5 CDs, that covers Tactics, Combinations, Strategy and the Middlegame!
The included CDs are:
1. Advanced Chess School: interactive training for beginners to become players of intermediate strength.
2. Chess Tactics for Beginners: based on a bestseller by experienced coach Sergey Ivashenko. More than 1,300 tactical problems.
3. Chess Combinations Encyclopedia: including more than 4,000 training examples and exercises on more than 100 tactical methods and motives. The exercise complexity increases from beginner to advanced player level inside each theme.
4. Encyclopedia of Middlegame III: including more than 560 games/lectures in the Theoretical Section, illustrating typical plans and methods in the following openings: Two Knights’ Defense, Sicilian Defense (Richter Attack), French Defense, Caro-Kann Defense, etc. Plus more than 500 exercises in the Training Section.
5. Encyclopdia of the Middlegame IV: including more than 520 games/lectures in the Theoretical Section, illustrating typical plans and methods in the following openings: Sicilian Defense, Scandinavian Defense, Gruenfeld Defense, QGA, etc. Plus more than 500 exercises in the Training Section.