“Your guide to think and find the best moves during a game”
There are a lot of rules in chess.
You probably know a lot about them. You can find them in any chess book, DVD, videos or many other sources.
However, when it comes to a real game, how do you find the right move in a short period of time?
In a real game, you need to play a move every few minutes, or if it is a blitz game, you only have a few seconds.
Obviously, you cannot calculate various variations, recollect all chess rules you know, think about them, and then compare and decide what the best option is.
That’s why, in a real game, the knowledge you have may confuse you and not help you. That’s the problem all chess players face. After completing this course, you will get a clear algorithm on how exactly to play a real game, so that you can find the right move and do so continually throughout a game, getting good, stable results.
And the solution is, you need to have a well-developed system of thinking. It should be UNIVERSAL and help you detect the best move in any kind of position.
What will you get from the course?
- You will get a clear algorithm on how exactly to play a real game.
- You will be able be able to find right moves continually throughout a game.
- How to think during a real game?
- How to perform Anti-blunder check?
- How to find best moves?
- Advanced ideas which will help you to be a really tough opponent.
What is the target audience?
- Beginner level chess players
- For students who studied a lot of chess tutorials but whose results are unstable..
- –Video lectures–
My Thinking system (01:30 hours)
- –Practical Part–
Task 1: Anti-blunder technique (Practical)
Task 2: Forcing moves (Practical)
Task 3: Wrong opening (Practical)
- –Video lectures–
*Special offer: get this and the rest of the volumes in the Igor Smirnov series for only $199. That’s 78% OFF! Only for a limited time.