Master Method Series #20
Many players seem to get stuck at a certain level, no matter how hard they train. It’s like there’s an invisible barrier preventing them from reaching 1600, 1800 or 2000. It doesn’t have to be this way.
IM Anna Rudolf (aka Miss Strategy) has found the solution. Instead of cramming our brains with endless amounts of new knowledge, we need to fix the 5 holes through which valuable rating points leak.
Blunders, missing winning opportunities, missing the strongest plan, underestimating your opponent’s strategy and fear/complacency. These are the real barriers holding you back.
The 15 hour Anna Rudolf Method teaches you how to solve these problems and achieve your potential by becoming a master of awareness, emotions and targeting weaknesses.
Smash the barriers to your chess success with Anna’s intensive training on self-mastery.
- Welcome to the Anna Rudolf Method
- PART I: OPENING
- How to choose an opening that fits you
- How to learn openings effectively
- How to build your opening repertoire
- What to do in unknown positions
- PART II: MIDDLEGAME
- Become a master of planning
- Perfect your strategic thinking
- Piece play: Improve yours, worsen the opponent’s
- Pawn play: ‘I want to break free’
- Attack like a beast
- What makes an attack successful
- Typical attacking plans
- How to spot tactical motifs
- How to stop blundering
- Defend like a pro
- Prophylactic thinking
- PART III: ENDGAME
- How to be a better endgame player
- Endgame principles and concepts
- Calculation: Thought process
- The mindset of a champion