Queen’s Gambit Accepted with IM Milovan Ratkovic
Renowned coach IM Milovan Ratkovic reveals…
How to Beat 1.d4, Outplaying Your Opponents Game-After-Game… all without Having to Remember much Theory
Ever thought that d4 players have things too easy?
They pretty much know they’re going to be facing either the King’s Indian or Slav/QGD and THEY get to choose which variation gets played.
This gives your opponent a big advantage in the opening… and they get the first move!
Hardly seems fair, does it?
Thankfully there’s a way to turn the tables and get that opening advantage on your side.
Ruin your opponent’s prep as early as move 2 with the Queen’s Gambit Accepted. This logical but rarely played opening is full of aggressive counter-play for Black – and lets you dictate play.
Serbia’s IM Milovan Ratkovic has just finished the Queen’s Gambit Accepted Mastermind, a 10-hour complete repertoire for putting d4 players to the sword!
About the Author:
IM Milovan Ratkovic has a wide experience as a chess coach and a player – this can be seen in his resume which includes diverse accolades such as being Serbian Junior Champion. Some of his top students have been able to reach 2400 Elo! IM Ratkovic is an active tournament player and one of his near-future goals is obtaining the Grandmaster title.
His dedication to the game and eagerness to share his knowledge makes him one of the best chess coaches out there.
How is this course going to help me?
This Mastermind will teach you:
- How to use modern dynamic methods to unleash a storm of tactics that pin White down for a long time (unless they make one slip, in which case the game ends quickly!)
- Natural, forcing opening moves that rip open White’s position, leaving them nowhere safe to put their king. (This diagram is after just 7 moves – Black gets an overwhelming attack whatever White does!)
- Castling secrets: Milovan reveals when to castle kingside, when to castle queenside and when to leave your king in the center so your pieces coordinate in a killer attack.
This course includes:
Queen’s Gambit Accepted with IM Milovan Ratkovic – video course [10 hours]
In this 10-hour, 20-chapter course, IM Ratkovic reveals his complete opening repertoire against 1.d4 based on the Queen’s Gambit Accepted. If you want to get an exciting attacking opening that you know far better than your rivals do, THIS is your super-weapon!
Complete set of PGNs
Downloadable, complete set of PGNs of everything covered so that you can analyze it at your own pace and convenience. A must-have treasure chest for any serious player.
Access to Practicum
Train the important attacking motifs with a set of specifically designed tasks and challenges. The practical part is an important element of the course.
This is a complete attacking repertoire from one of the top young coaches in chess today.
- If you like to call the shots in every game…
- If you like seeing those d4 players having to think for themselves by move 5…
- If you like being in rich tactical positions that you know like the back of your hand…
…start playing the Queen’s Gambit Accepted today!
Ready to take control and dominate against 1.d4? Load Your Game with IM-Level Opening Secrets in just 10 short hours! Let’s start.