Discover the secrets of positional chess with this new, 9½ hour course from GM Damian Lemos!
Through the analysis of 16 carefully chosen games, Damian explains how we can build winning positions, move by move, without our opponent having to make a tactical mistake!
Every aspect of positional play is studied, including GM methods for consistently improving your pieces, building unbearable pressure and targeting a weakness.
The techniques you learn in this course will enable you to win in any type of position and notice the strongest ideas at a glance – perfect for blitz games!
Take the Positional Chess Masterclass and transform your understanding of chess.
- Transforming the advantage: Lautier-Karpov
- Positional technique: Greenfeld-Anand
- Improving the pieces: Aagaard-Akesson
- Punishing passive pieces: Obregon Rivero-Martinez Lopez
- Building pressure: Bauer-Korchnoi
- Positional paralysis: Kasparov-Petrosian
- Positional tactics: Petrosian-Geller
- Playing with the isolated pawn: Kudrin-Kaidanov
- Playing against the isolated pawn: Adams-Yusupov
- Centralization: Kogan-Avrukh
- Over-extended pawns: Sanguineti-Petrosian
- Superior minor pieces: Carlsen-Karjakin
- Targeting a weakness: Bellini-Mantovani
- Opposite-side castling: Wojtkiewicz-Andersson
- Powerful pawns: Uritzky-Alterman
- Open lines: Gelfand-Salov