Peter Svidler had a good 2017. He won his 8th Russian Championship and re-entered the Top 10. In this series, the super grandmaster shows us his favorite games of the year 2017. Enjoy!
Up to you – learn something by studying the games in-depth or just binge-watch some great chess!
Additional information about the video
World Cup finalist and Chinese number 1 Ding Liren sacrifices his queen, and that’s just the start of the fireworks. Lean back!
- Game 1: Bai Jinshi vs. Ding Liren
- Game 2: Alexander Donchenko vs. Anish Giri
- Game 3: Sergey Volkov vs. Peter Svidler
- Game 4: Levon Aronian vs. David Navara
- Game 5: AlphaZero vs. Stockfish 8