Lawrence Trent shares his favorite games by Garry Kasparov, perhaps the greatest player in the history of chess.
Kasparov’s dynamism and immense will to win can be felt in the moves of these games which are perfect examples of how to gain advantages and attack, overcoming even the tough resistance of greats like Karpov and Korchnoi.
Lawrence’s explanations make this course as instructive as it is entertaining, with many moments you will remember for a long time.
If you want to see what aggressive play looks like at the very highest level then check out this great collection of Kasparov’s games.
1. Introduction to “My favourite Garry Kasparov games”
2. Sunye Neto vs. Kasparov – Part 1
3. Sunye Neto vs. Kasparov – Part 2
4. Kasparov vs. Portisch – Part 1
5. Kasparov vs. Portisch – Part 2
6. Kasparov vs. Karpov Game 1 – Part 1
7. Kasparov vs. Karpov Game 1 – Part 2
8. Kasparov Vs. Karpov Game 2
9. Kasparov vs. Korchnoi