Master Method Collection: Chess Lessons to Become a Chess Master
The Master Method series lets you hear the secrets of success from some of the world’s best players and coaches, giving you access to all the resources you need in order to become a chess master.
Each of the volumes, which range from 5-15 hours in running time, lays bare the most efficient ways to improve at specific chess topics, enabling you to benefit from the presenter’s hard-earned experience.
Now, for the first time, we’ve brought together ALL of the Master Method series into one great value bundle, giving you instant access to the complete, world-class, chess instruction.
Chess Lessons from Experienced GMs and Coaches
Want to follow the same learning method Susan Polgar uses in her record-breaking SPICE program, the program that created world stars such as GM Wesley So?
Ever wondered what secrets allow prodigies like GM Daniel Naroditsky to achieve supernova progress? The Master Method Mega Bundle allows you to get this information directly from the players themselves!
Then you get world class GMs like Olympic gold winner and 2018 US National champion Sam Shankland, Team USA coach Alex Lenderman and 2700 players Liem Le Quang and Paco Vallejo giving you pro-level chess lessons in essential skills like dynamic chess, imposing your will, managing your emotions and understanding pawn structures.
Add to this FM Melekhina’s superb guide to discovering your personal style and honing it to perfection.
The Master Method Mega Bundle gives the serious chess player everything they could need to achieve success and become a chess master along with a big discount on the cost of the individual courses.
About the Authors:
The Master Method Mega Bundle includes exclusive chess video lessons from the following GMs and Coaches:
- GM Susan Polgar (Peak Rating 2577) – GM Susan Polgar’s Complete Course for Club Players
- GM Daniel Naroditsky (Peak Rating 2649) – The Naroditsky Method 1 – Achieving your Chess Potential (The Naroditsky Method 2)
- GM Aleksandr Lenderman (Peak Rating 2636) – The Lenderman Method 1 – Chess Secrets of the World Champions (Lenderman Method 2)
- GM Liem Le Quang (Peak Rating 2737) – The Le Quang Method
- GM Sam Shankland (Peak Rating 2727) – The Shankland Method 1 – Tactics & Calculation for the Ambitious Player (The Shankland Method 2)
- FM Alisa Melekhina (Peak Rating 2304) – The Melekhina Method
- GM Paco Vallejo (Peak Rating 2724) – The Paco Vallejo Method
- GM Irina Krush (Peak Rating 2502) – Time, Space and Harmony (The Krush Method)
- GM Damian Lemos (Peak Rating 2559) – The 5 Elements of Chess Mastery (The Lemos Method)
- GM Judit Polgar (Peak Rating 2735) – Judit Polgar’s Secrets of the Sicilian (The Judit Polgar method)
- GM Arkadij Naiditsch (Peak Rating 2737) – Naiditsch’s Tournament Preparation Guide (The Naiditsch Method) – Naiditsch’s Dojo – Tournament Training for the Attacking Player (Naiditsch Method 2)
- GM Simon Williams (Peak Rating 2550) – Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method) – Revolutionize your Chess (The GingerGM Method 2)
- GM Ivan Sokolov (Peak Rating 2706) – Dynamic Chess Secrets (Sokolov Method)
- GM Bryan Smith (Peak Rating 2503) – The 4 Pillars of Chess Strength (Bryan Smith Method)
- GM Nadya Kosintseva (Peak Rating 2576) – Killer Chess Skills (The Kosintseva Method)
- GM Csaba Balogh (Peak Rating 2672) – Secrets of Modern Masterpieces (The Balogh Method)
- IM Valeri Lilov (Peak Rating 2443) – From Amateur to Master (The Lilov Method)
- IM Anna Rudolf (Peak Rating 2359) – The Anna Rudolf Method – Smash the Barriers to your Chess Success!
- GM Romain Édouard (Peak Rating 2702) – The DNA of a Chess Champion (The Edouard Method)
- GM Nigel Short (Peak Rating 2712) – The Short Way to Mastering Tactics (The Nigel Method)
- GM Mihail Marin (Peak Rating 2616) – Mihail Marin’s Attacking Academy (The Marin Method)
- IM Irina Bulmaga (Peak Rating 2427) – How I Became an IM (The Bulmaga Method)
- GM Fabien Libiszewski (Peak Rating 2545) – The Bulletproof French Defense (The Libiszewski Method)
- GM Ron Henley (Peak Rating 2525) – The Deadly Sicilian Dragon (The Henley Method) & London System Reloaded – Henley Method #2
- GM Axel Delorme (Peak Rating 2528) – Modern Chess Fundamentals (The Delorme Method)
- GM Efstratios Grivas (Peak Rating 2528) – Grivas’ Advanced Chess School (The Grivas Method)
- GM Daniel Gormally (Peak Rating 2573 ) – The Gormally Method – Secrets of The Middlegame
- IM Robert Ris (Peak Rating 2449) – Practical Chess Improvement for the Aspiring Club Player
- GM Anatoly Karpov (Peak Rating 2790) – The Anatoly Karpov Master Method
- GM S.P Sethuraman – Train Like a Chameleon: The Sethuraman Master Method
- IM Ekaterina Atalik – Atalik’s All-Around Guide for Club Players – The Atalik Method
Is this course for me?
If you want to learn the best-kept secrets of chess success directly from the world’s best players and coaches, The Master Method Mega Bundle is right for you.
Each Master Method features a world-class presenter providing exclusive chess lessons, training tips, and shortcuts to help you become a chess master.
With 37 courses to choose from (average running time 15 hours!) plus a ton of great value bundles, this is the perfect opportunity to get the specific training you need to achieve your chess goals.
From openings to endgames, tactics to strategy – everything you could possibly imagine is in here.
And all taught in-depth, with crystal clear language, practical examples, PGNs, puzzles, Q+A videos with the presenters, brilliant bonus footage… it’s the ULTIMATE training resource for any serious chess player.