No products in the cart.
Master Method Collection: Chess Lessons to Become a Chess Master
The Master Method series lets you hear the secrets of success from some of the world’s best players and coaches, giving you access to all the resources you need in order to become a chess master.
Each of the volumes, which ranges from 5-30 hours in running time, lays bare the most efficient ways to improve at specific chess topics, enabling you to benefit from the presenter’s hard-earned experience.
Now, for the first time, we’ve brought together ALL of the Master Method series into one great value bundle, giving you instant access to the complete, world-class, chess instruction.
Chess Lessons from Experienced GMs and Coaches
Want to follow the same learning method Susan Polgar uses in her record-breaking SPICE program, the program that created world stars such as GM Wesley So?
Ever wondered what secrets allow prodigies like GM Daniel Naroditsky to achieve supernova progress? The Master Method Mega Bundle allows you to get this information directly from the players themselves!
Then you get world-class GMs like Olympic gold winner and 2018 US National champion Sam Shankland, Team USA coach Alex Lenderman and 2700 players Liem Le Quang and Paco Vallejo giving you pro-level chess lessons in essential skills like dynamic chess, imposing your will, managing your emotions and understanding pawn structures.
Add to this FM Melekhina’s superb guide to discovering your personal style and honing it to perfection.
The Master Method Mega Bundle gives the serious chess player everything they could need to achieve success and become a chess master along with a big discount on the cost of the individual courses.
“Simply the best bundle money could buy.
A must have for any serious chess player.
This bundle alone will teach you everything you need
to know about chess and is taught almost every great GM!
They have something to teach and rarely are topics repeated.
THIS BUNDLE IS SIMPLY CHESS GOLD!!!”
Keith F. (Verified Owner)
About the Authors:
The Master Method Mega Bundle includes exclusive chess video lessons from the following GMs and Coaches:
- GM Susan Polgar (Peak Rating 2577) – GM Susan Polgar’s Complete Course for Club Players
- GM Daniel Naroditsky (Peak Rating 2649) – The Naroditsky Method 1 – Achieving your Chess Potential (The Naroditsky Method 2)
- GM Aleksandr Lenderman (Peak Rating 2636) – The Lenderman Method 1 – Chess Secrets of the World Champions (Lenderman Method 2)
- GM Liem Le Quang (Peak Rating 2737) – The Le Quang Method
- GM Sam Shankland (Peak Rating 2727) – The Shankland Method 1 – Tactics & Calculation for the Ambitious Player (The Shankland Method 2)
- FM Alisa Melekhina (Peak Rating 2304) – The Melekhina Method
- GM Paco Vallejo (Peak Rating 2724) – The Paco Vallejo Method
- GM Irina Krush (Peak Rating 2502) – Time, Space and Harmony (The Krush Method)
- GM Damian Lemos (Peak Rating 2559) – The 5 Elements of Chess Mastery (The Lemos Method)
- GM Judit Polgar (Peak Rating 2735) – Judit Polgar’s Secrets of the Sicilian (The Judit Polgar method)
- GM Arkadij Naiditsch (Peak Rating 2737) – Naiditsch’s Tournament Preparation Guide (The Naiditsch Method) – Naiditsch’s Dojo – Tournament Training for the Attacking Player (Naiditsch Method 2)
- GM Simon Williams (Peak Rating 2550) – Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method) – Revolutionize your Chess (The GingerGM Method 2)
- GM Ivan Sokolov (Peak Rating 2706) – Dynamic Chess Secrets (Sokolov Method)
- GM Bryan Smith (Peak Rating 2503) – The 4 Pillars of Chess Strength (Bryan Smith Method)
- GM Nadya Kosintseva (Peak Rating 2576) – Killer Chess Skills (The Kosintseva Method)
- GM Csaba Balogh (Peak Rating 2672) – Secrets of Modern Masterpieces (The Balogh Method)
- IM Valeri Lilov (Peak Rating 2443) – From Amateur to Master (The Lilov Method)
- IM Anna Rudolf (Peak Rating 2359) – The Anna Rudolf Method – Smash the Barriers to your Chess Success!
- GM Romain Édouard (Peak Rating 2702) – The DNA of a Chess Champion (The Edouard Method)
- GM Nigel Short (Peak Rating 2712) – The Short Way to Mastering Tactics (The Nigel Method)
- GM Mihail Marin (Peak Rating 2616) – Mihail Marin’s Attacking Academy (The Marin Method)
- IM Irina Bulmaga (Peak Rating 2427) – How I Became an IM (The Bulmaga Method)
- GM Fabien Libiszewski (Peak Rating 2545) – The Bulletproof French Defense (The Libiszewski Method)
- GM Ron Henley (Peak Rating 2525) – The Deadly Sicilian Dragon (The Henley Method) & London System Reloaded – Henley Method #2
- GM Axel Delorme (Peak Rating 2528) – Modern Chess Fundamentals (The Delorme Method)
- GM Efstratios Grivas (Peak Rating 2528) – Grivas’ Advanced Chess School (The Grivas Method)
- GM Daniel Gormally (Peak Rating 2573 ) – The Gormally Method – Secrets of The Middlegame
- IM Robert Ris (Peak Rating 2449) – Practical Chess Improvement for the Aspiring Club Player
- GM S.P Sethuraman (Peak Rating 2673) – Train Like a Chameleon: The Sethuraman Master Method
- IM Ekaterina Atalik (Peak Rating 2481) – Atalik’s All-Around Guide for Club Players – The Atalik Method
- IM Elisabeth Paehtz (Peak Rating 2513) – Practical Chess Common Sense for Paehtzers – The Pehtz Method
Is this course for me?
If you want to learn the best-kept secrets of chess success directly from the world’s best players and coaches, The Master Method Mega Bundle is right for you.
Each Master Method features a world-class presenter providing exclusive chess lessons, training tips, and shortcuts to help you become a chess master.
With 39 courses to choose from (average running time 15 hours!) plus a ton of great value bundles, this is the perfect opportunity to get the specific training you need to achieve your chess goals.
From openings to endgames, tactics to strategy – everything you could possibly imagine is in here.
And all taught in-depth, with crystal clear language, practical examples, PGNs, puzzles, Q+A videos with the presenters, brilliant bonus footage… it’s the ULTIMATE training resource for any serious chess player.
Some of the courses included:
The Polgar Method – GM Susan Polgar’s Complete Course for Club Players
Susan Polgar is a FIDE Senior trainer and has coached some of the best players in the world.
Now you can benefit from Susan’s expertise with her brand new 10 volume training program, The Polgar Method.
Most players are let down by their weaknesses when it comes to advanced chess strategy.
The Polgar Method fixes that with a specific course on each aspect of chess.
First up is the opening. While this is probably the least important phase of the game until you’re over 2100 Elo, you still need to get to the middlegame with a decent position.
That’s why Susan gives you her recommended repertoire for anything you might face. A versatile opening with a ton of attacking potential as White; a counter-attacking response to 1.e4 and an aggressive line against 1.d4/c4/Nf3.
Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)
Want to realize your actual chess potential but don’t have much time to study? GingerGM Simon Williams has you covered.
You’ll learn how to create an opening repertoire that fits your style and how to become an expert on it – not by memorizing a ton of theory, but by absorbing the key patterns.
Learn when and how to launch an attack from the GM who models his game on Mikhail Tal! And piece it together with a positional understanding that allows you to get those great positions in the first place.
The Anna Rudolf Method – Smash the Barriers to your Chess Success!
Have you already succeeded in mastering all the aspects of basic chess strategy?
Many players seem to get stuck at a certain level, no matter how hard they train.
It’s like there’s an invisible barrier preventing them from reaching 1600, 1800, or 2000 Elo.
It doesn’t have to be this way.
IM Anna Rudolf (aka Miss Strategy) has found the solution. Instead of cramming your brain with endless amounts of new knowledge, we need to fix the 5 holes through which valuable rating points are always leaking.
Blunders, missing winning opportunities, failing to identify the strongest plan, underestimating your opponent’s strategy and fear/complacency. These are the real barriers holding you back.
The 15 hour Anna Rudolf Method teaches you how to solve these problems and achieve your potential by becoming a master of awareness, emotions, and targeting weaknesses.
The Naroditsky Method – GM Daniel Naroditsky
This superb 15-hour chess training program from prodigy GM Daniel Naroditsky reveals his method for getting better at chess.
Broken down into sections on the opening, tactics, calculation, positional play, and endgames, Daniel explains what you need to do to get a real improvement in each of these areas.
In each of the 18 chapters, GM Daniel Naroditsky selects his favorite examples and walks you through his chess philosophy and thought process, guiding you around all the common mistakes players make and driving you to the perfect solution.
Is this course for me?
In this course, GM Daniel Naroditsky reveals his chess training program and his way of improving on each area: how to build an opening repertoire that suits you; the best ways to improve your tactical ability and how to learn the endgame.
As someone who has experienced phenomenal success and rapid improvement, Daniel’s advice on how to apply what he teaches is invaluable and his focus on principles makes this advanced material accessible to any determined improver.
With this chess training program, beginners and advanced players will be able to learn how to select an opening repertoire that’s appropriate to their playing style.
You will also be able to learn how to punish those players who don’t respect the principles of the opening, those opening rebels who tend to fall behind in development, don’t castle very quickly, or move the same piece more than once in the opening stage.
The Le Quang Method – GM Liem Le Quang
GM Le Quang Liem is one of the world’s top 30 players with a Super GM rating of 2718.
When we asked him to create a chess improvement course based on his philosophy, he enthusiastically suggested a masterclass on the most common and instructive chess pawn structures.
The result: the Liem Le Quang Liem Method.
Over the course of 5 hours, GM Liem helps you peer into the soul of chess, revealing how to play his 5 essential chess pawn structures for both sides.
By understanding where to place your pieces and how to conduct the various attacking options available to you, you’ll be able to dominate your games, safe in the knowledge that your plan is backed by a 2700 rated GM.
Is this course for me?
If you’d like to take your chess to the next level with a superb chess course from a super GM, then this is exactly right for you.
GM Le Quang Liem starts each chapter by examining the skeleton structure, explaining where the opportunities and threats lie and which plans to accompany each.
Then he shows how these plans work out in practice with analysis of multiple games featuring the world’s best players. The balancing of White wins and Black wins gives the complete picture and reinforces the memory of how to punish any mistakes.
The beauty of this course is it’s not restricted to just one opening or from just one side’s perspective. What you learn here can be applied in multiple situations and gives you the freedom and flexibility to transpose into a position you enjoy.
Revolutionize your Chess (The GingerGM Method 2)
Now GM Simon Williams, a master of chess tactics, explains how to cure this problem.
Simon, aka “the GingerGM”, builds on the ideas from his first “Ginger GM Master Method” and now focuses on chess tactics, the most important skill in chess.
In this new 15 hour course, Revolutionize your Chess, Simon reveals all his favorite attacking secrets for crushing your rivals in spectacular fashion!
Learn how to get fantastic positions with a complete attacking repertoire, focusing on the must-know strategies and tactical motifs.
Is this product for me?
If you’d like to improve your overall chess skills then this course about chess tactics is just right for you.
The Ginger GM, Simon Williams, will show you how to create winning plans with a solid chess middlegame strategy.
Here are some of the things you’ll get:
- GM Simon Williams will walk you through some of the most common mistakes the club players make and will also tell you who to overcome those types of mistakes in this video course.
- Learn how to get fantastic positions with a complete attacking repertoire, focusing on the must-know chess middlegame strategies and tactical motifs. With your chess pieces in aggressive formation early in the game, you will be ready to destroy your opponents!
- Learn when and how to launch an attack in the middlegame, from the GM who models his game on Mikhail Tal’s! And piece it together with a positional understanding that allows you to get those great positions in the first place.
Time, Space and Harmony – The Krush Method
Understand the essence of chess with the Krush Method, the 7 hours course from 7 times US Women’s Chess Champion GM Irina Krush.
The true nature of chess isn’t easy to pin down. It’s clearly more than pawn structure, knight outposts, and King safety, important as those elements are. GM Krush identifies the qualities of time, space and harmony as the real deciding factors in the outcome of a game. Mastering each of these is what this course is all about.
Learn how to attack with speed, conquer territory and harmonize your pieces so they strike with maximum effect. Learn the techniques that change a tough position into one where you’re fighting for the win.
Make fast progress by mastering the pillars of chess expertise with the Krush Method.
The Bulletproof French Defense (The Libiszewski Method)
The French Defense has been a favorite of many of the world’s top players, including former World Champion Mikhail Botvinnik and the legendary Viktor Korchnoi.
In the modern day, Wesley So, Ding Liren, and Alexander Morozevich all rely on the French as one of their major opening weapons.
Now you can learn this powerful opening from a world-renowned expert, French GM Fabien Libiszewski.
Over the course of 17 hours, Fabien reveals how to counter all of White’s setups from the main lines to the dangerous gambits and offbeat deviations.
You will learn grandmaster strategies that will turn your initial cramped position into total domination of the board, plus discover sneak ways to lure your rivals into tempting but deadly traps that give you quick wins.
Mastering the French Defense works perfectly as both a complete training course and as an invaluable reference guide. And who better to learn the French Defense from than a French GM!
The Short Way to Mastering Tactics (The Nigel Method)
Nigel Short has been competing at the top level for 5 decades and counting. During this time, he’s beaten every World Champion from Karpov to Carlsen.
He is also the only Englishman to have challenged for the title, taking on Kasparov in their controversial 1993 match.
His razor-sharp, creative tactical ability has been a major factor in his success. And now you can learn how to improve on chess tactics from Nigel himself in his stunning 15½ hour Master Method.
Drawing on 40 of his most instructive games – and humbly including a few losses – Nigel reveals how rich, tactical positions are created and how to calculate the winning lines.
Nigel has split his chosen games into 7 categories, including Attacking the King, Tactical Awareness, Defensive, and Endgame Tactics.
How is the course going to help me?
Nigel is not alone in his belief that mastering chess tactics is the #1 shortcut to improving your chess. However, his definition of “tactical ability” is much broader than your average GM’s.
In order to be successful in chess, you need to be able to:
- Create positions rich in tactical opportunity at will.
- Accurately evaluate speculative sacrifices.
- Zoom in on winning moves in the middle of tactical chaos.
Nigel teaches you how to develop each of these skills using 40 of his most instructive games, from the legendary wins to heart-breaking near misses.
Short is amazingly open and honest, explaining his thinking behind every move, what he was worried about, how, and why he made certain inaccuracies. You actually get to feel what it’s like to play against Kasparov, Karpov, and even Tal!
Judit Polgar’s Secrets of the Sicilian – The Judit Polgar Method
Would you like to learn how to play the Sicilian Defense like one of the strongest players ever?
The Judit Polgar Method is a new 15-hour course by GM Judit Polgar, and also her first video course ever.
In this course, Judit will transform you into a Sicilian Defense master player whether you’re playing with the white or black pieces. She’ll go over all her masterpieces including some beautiful games against Kasparov.
You’ll be able to discover the secrets of the Sicilian Defense directly from one of the opening’s greatest experts, the strongest woman ever to have played chess, Judit Polgar.
In this 15 hour course, Judit reveals everything she learned from an entire career spent playing both sides of the always dangerous Sicilian Defense.
What makes this course unique?
Every chapter covers a different theme, each one illustrated with fantastic, instructive games from the likes of Tal and Fischer. How to handle the hole on d5; when to play the e5 advance and how to create winning chances with spectacular sacrifices.
On top of that, Judit analyzes her games against her biggest rivals, including Kasparov, Anand, Topalov, and Ivanchuk.
Secrets of the Sicilian teaches chess, not opening theory, and is a fascinating insight into the world of top-level chess.
Dynamic Chess Secrets (Sokolov Method)
Super GM Ivan Sokolov, once the youngest GM in the world and several times ranked #12, brings you 15 hours of elite training to transform your game.
From building an opening repertoire that works for you to the 10 endgames you really must know, Dynamic Chess Secrets gives you everything you need to become a dominant competitive player.
The material in this course has been chosen for its practical strength. You’ll learn powerful ideas like the Velimirovic Attack and how to win the initiative.
Don’t miss this opportunity to improve your game with Ivan Sokolov, the man who has beaten Kasparov, Anand, Kramnik, and Carlsen and is one of the finest teachers around today.
The Shankland Method – GM Sam Shankland
This incredible 16-hour chess course from Super-GM Sam Shankland (2727 Elo) reveals his approach to becoming a master calculator and finding the most forcing, powerful moves at the board.
In each of the 55 chess lessons, GM Sam Shankland examines an instructive, dynamic game, revealing why and how the winner was able to create chances and convert them into victory.
Sam asks us to consider one question: if we have a strategic or tactical aim but our opponent seems to be preventing it, what happens if we play it anyway?
It’s this consideration that allows us to put maximum pressure on our opponents and opens up a new world of creative possibilities on the board.
Is this course for me?
If you want to become a master calculator and find the most forcing, powerful moves at the board, The Shankland Method teaches you not only techniques but the mindset required to become a chess champion.
With these advanced chess lessons you’ll learn counter-intuitive skills and ideas that only masters understand such as:
-A method to reverse-engineer openings and achieve the same results as your heroes (one example is GM Charboneau taking a ten-year-old idea from Kasparov, adapting it and destroying his strong opponent in exactly the same way!)
-Carlsen’s technique for calmly and rationally dealing with threats (when facing a terrifying attack, how does Magnus fearlessly capture all sacrificed material, dry up the position, and win effortlessly? You’re about to discover how!)
-The astonishing reason why even a powerful Ukrainian prodigy couldn’t mate GM Shankland’s king, despite it being in the middle of an open board! (With the right skills, your king is much harder to checkmate than you think!)
Mihail Marin’s Attacking Academy (The Marin Method)
GM Mihail Marin is one of the most respected coaches in the world today having trained the young Judit Polgar and being praised for his ability to explain deep chess truths in a way improving players can understand.
Now, GM Marin pours his enormous experience and knowledge of the game into his 16 hour Master Method, Marin’s Attacking Academy.
By analyzing over 90 great games – from Greco to Carlsen – GM Marin reveals how the art of attack has evolved over time and the key principles you need to know to emerge victorious from any position that may arise in your games.
Through these magnificent examples from the greatest players in history, GM Marin builds an attacking foundation you can unleash against your opponents, whether attacking on the queenside, kingside, through the center, in the endgame, or with just a few pieces.
Of course, timing and activity are everything – that’s why you’ll also learn how to avoid premature attacks, how to counterattack, and how to find the quiet moves that set up your unsuspecting opponent for a crushing defeat!
Join Mihail Marin’s Attacking Academy and never miss a breakthrough again!
The 5 Elements of Chess Mastery – The Lemos Method
Get to master level quicker with the Lemos Method, the 15-hour course for serious chess improvers from GM Damian Lemos.
Drawing on his own experience, Damian focuses on the 5 keys areas you need to work on to become a strong player: understanding the opening; exploiting positional mistakes; creating powerful attacks; playing for a win, and learning from the classics.
The insights and advice contained in the Lemos Method will save you from years of hit-and-miss learning, and give you techniques you can put into practice right away.
You’ll learn how to build up your opening repertoire from basic to advanced, create winning chances against passive players and add the most powerful ideas of all time to your game.
As well as the 15 hours of video coaching, you get PGNs of the featured games, practical tests, and a course summary to reinforce the new ideas.
FM Alisa Melekhina, GM Axel Delorme, GM Daniel Naroditsky, GM Mihail Marin, GM Paco Vallejo, GM Ron W Henley, GM Sam Shankland, GM Simon Williams, GM Susan Polgar, IM Eli Paehtz, IM Robert Ris, IM Valeri Lilov, WGM Anna Rudolf, GM Aleksandr Lenderman, GM Arkadij Naiditsch, GM Bryan Smith, GM Daniel Gormally, GM Fabien Libiszewski, GM Irina Krush, GM Romain Édouard, GM S.P Sethuraman, IM Ekaterina Atalik, IM Irina Bulmaga
- The Polgar Method – GM Susan Polgar’s Complete Course for Club Players (15 h)
- The Naroditsky Method – GM Daniel Naroditsky (15 h)
- The Lenderman Method – GM Aleksandr Lenderman (15 h)
- The Le Quang Method – GM Liem Le Quang (5 h)
- The Shankland Method – GM Sam Shankland (16 h)
- The Melekhina Method – FM Alisa Melekhina (15 h)
- The Paco Vallejo Method – GM Paco Vallejo (9)
- Time, Space and Harmony – The Krush Method (7 h)
- The 5 Elements of Chess Mastery – The Lemos Method (15 h)
- Judit Polgar’s Secrets of the Sicilian – The Judit Polgar method (15 h)
- Naiditsch’s Tournament Preparation Guide – The Naiditsch Method (13 h)
- Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method) (15 h)
- Dynamic Chess Secrets (Sokolov Method) (15 h)
- The 4 Pillars of Chess Strength (Bryan Smith Method) (14 h)
- Killer Chess Skills (The Kosintseva Method) (15 h)
- Tactics & Calculation for the Ambitious Player (The Shankland Method 2) (16 h)
- Achieving your Chess Potential (The Naroditsky Method 2) (15 h)
- Secrets of Modern Masterpieces (The Balogh Method) (15 h)
- From Amateur to Master (The Lilov Method) (30 h)
- The Anna Rudolf Method – Smash the Barriers to your Chess Success! (15 h)
- Revolutionize your Chess (The GingerGM Method 2) (15 h)
- Chess Secrets of the World Champions (Lenderman Method 2) (15 h)
- Naiditsch’s Dojo – Tournament Training for the Attacking Player (Naiditsch Method 2) (12 h)
- The DNA of a Chess Champion (The Edouard Method) (14 h)
- The Short Way to Mastering Tactics (The Nigel Method) (15 h)
- Mihail Marin’s Attacking Academy (The Marin Method) (15 h)
- How I Became an IM (The Bulmaga Method) (15 h)
- The Bulletproof French Defense (The Libiszewski Method) (17 h)
- The Deadly Sicilian Dragon (The Henley Method) (24 h)
- Grivas’ Advanced Chess School (The Grivas Method) (15 h)
- Master of Sacrifice (The Bryan Smith Method 2) (14 h)
- Modern Chess Fundamentals (The Delorme Method) (15 h)
- The Gormally Method – Secrets of The Middlegame (15 h)
- Practical Chess Improvement for the Aspiring Club Player (Robert Ris Method) (15 h)
- London System Reloaded – Henley Method #2 (14)
- Train Like a Chameleon: The Sethuraman Master Method (16 h)
- Atalik’s All-Around Guide for Club Players – The Atalik Method (15 h)
- Practical Chess Common Sense for Paehtzers – The Paehtz Method (15 h)