EMPIRE CHESS – VOL 98
If you have ever had a great position but not known how to continue the attack or found that your opponent has everything defended then you need to learn advanced attacking chess.
You are capable of winning every game that you have played this year – all it takes is to pick up the attacking strategies and tactical patterns that the masters know and apply them to your games.
In “Master Attacks”, GM Damian Lemos analyzes Grandmaster games featuring incredibly powerful attacks, some of which seem to appear out of nowhere. The expert commentary reveals how these attacks were actually well prepared and shows you how to build winning attacks in your own games.
In this Course, the second volume of “Master Attacks”, GM Lemos shows how players such as Gata Kamsky and Garry Kasparov launch devastating attacks with uncompromising play, constantly increasing the pressure on their Super GM opponents and scoring memorable wins.
You will learn:
- How to provoke weaknesses in the King position (like …h6) and exploit them
- How to impose your will on your opponent on every move
- Alternatives to retreating an attacked piece
- Powerful pawn sacrifices that open the position and give you a strong initiative
- In-between moves that crush your opponent
- …and many awesome tactics, sacrifices and mating nets that will make sure you finish your opponent off every time.
If you study the ideas and patterns in these games you will overpower your opponents, win games and take your chess to the next level.
Advanced Chess Edition! – Highlights
- Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make DVDs for us.
- Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
- In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each DVD’s content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
- 20 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
- PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
- Brought to you by iChess.net – The World Leaders in DVD education.
- Kamsky – Akobian, 2009
- Glek – Onischuk, 1997
- van Eijk – Smerdon, 2014
- Kasparov – Korchnoi, 2006
2 hours 8 minutes