It is important to know about the history of chess and analyzing games of the best chess players. In order to make your game deeper, it is important to learn new techniques and ideas, especially from great players.
As said, learning from great players really helps us a lot. And Magnus Carlsen is sure not a player to be missed out on this ‘Elite’ category; his achievements say it all!
David is not just presenting Magnus games but he analyze the most critical points. So, after the study of the course you will learn:
– Carlen’s special winning style and how you can use it in your games
– How to think like Grandmaster and find deep positional moves
– How to find winning moves when you have the advantage?
– How to think and play amazing endgames like Carlsen
Is this course right for me?
The course is suitable for intermediate level players, but it will be helpful for advanced level players, too. Even if your ELO is 2000+, this course will help you improve your skills.
Observe Carlsen’s play style
The goal of this course is to analyse his style and to make it applicable to your games.
Throughout the video’s I will present moments with special exercises which are defining for the wonderful style of Magnus.
Carlsen’s path to success
David will explain how Carlsen become world no.1. He will analyze and explain how Carlsen could beat top Grandmasters to get his dream Champion title.
Overall, this course will cover everything from Carlsen’s amazing endgames to defending the champion title.
Powerful Practical tasks
It is necessary to put the received knowledge into practice. There are 8 practical tasks (over 100 games) in this course which will help you to understand and remember the ideas of the course better.
The training program has a detailed explanation on what and exactly how you should do the practical tasks.
- Early Years
- Road to TopGM
- Becoming world no.1
- Amazing endgames
- Stress at the fortress
- Cracking Karjakin
- Practical tasks (over 100 games)
Learn anywhere, anytime and on any device
The course can be accessed in ANY device (even in non-windows device).
We’re providing you with the course in e-book format (PDF) and you can study the video lessons separately as well.
For Windows Users:
- In the course folder, click on the Autorun.exe.
- You can study the course through the Graphical User Interface.
For non-Windows Users:
- In the course folder, click on “Autoplay” folder.
- Study the video lessons first (videos are inside “Videos” folder).
- Open the PDF file present inside “Ebook” folder to get instructions on how to go the practical part of the course.