Roman’s Lab DVD Series – Vol 1
Lessons 1 – 5
1. Learning Openings the Easy Way- Guide to worry- free openings, based on understanding rather than a memory contest.
2. Avoiding & Creating Opening Traps – The secrets to avoiding and creating opening traps without damaging your position.
3. Dangers & Advantages of Choosing Sharp Openings – Tactics you cant live without in sharp modern openings.
4. Punishment for Delaying Development in the Opening – Punishment meted out for typical materialist at the expense of development.
5. Creating Opening Novelties – Important updates on a number of novelties introduced in previous Roman Forum.
Originally Produced by Paul Azzurro | © ChessDVDs