Chess For Absolute Beginners
On this DVD, Susan teaches beginners basic chess knowledge including pieces, points, rules and moves. Susan along with her teaching helpers, Champion and King Harold, set a fun stage for learning chess.
Also included is a brief history of chess, a short biography on Susan and “Fun Facts” about chess. Don’t miss added DVD-ROM features if you use this DVD in your computer!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “This is a very entertaining chess beginners chess course, I would recommend this 30 minute to beginners and those who have not played chess in years, it’s a very nice refresher course of the basics of chess. I learned a couple of things that I had forgotten about chess.” – Raven (Verified Buyer) – October 2020
Grandmaster Susan Polgar
- 4 time Women World Champion
- Only World Triple Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid, and Classical World Champion)
- 5 time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently ranked #1 in the US and World for Women
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and US Open Blitz Champion
- Award wining and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people.
Originally Produced by Paul Azzurro | © ChessDVDs