All of Dr. IM Danny Kopec Instructional DVDs for an unbelievably low price – Just $96.00!? These DVDs if purchased individually would cost over $295.00.
With over 24 hours of instruction from one of the world’s leading Chess instructors, the Complete Kopec Chess Collection is a must for all serious Chess players. This series of DVDs covers every major aspect of the game of Chess, including the opening, middlegame and endgame.
The special package includes the following products:
- The History of the World Chess Championship – Dr. Danny Kopec’s Latest DVD and Magnus Opus
- How to Visualize Chess Combinations – Millenium Edition
- Pawn Structures and How to Play Them
- Opening Pawn Structures Advanced Concepts – Volume 1 and Volume 2
- The Kopec Opening System (2 Disks)
- How to Analyze a Chess Position
- Middlegame Pawn Play for Mate: A Chess Player’s Tool Box (2 Disks)
- Essential Endgame Knowledge
- The Kopec Lectures – IM Danny Kopec
Watch out for our competitors, who are selling the Kopec DVD bundle WITHOUT Kopec’s latest flagship DVD “How to Visualize Chess Combinations – Millenium Edition” this DVD is one of the most well produced and fascinating DVDs of all time and it is included!
Order now and receive a free copy of the Empire Chess DVD “Fighting in the Endgame” presented by FIDE Master Alisa Melekhina! (physical orders get the physical version of this DVD). Not only do you save money with the great price but you also get an extra DVD!
NOTE: The physical version of this product ships directly from Dr. Danny Kopec. The artwork on the DVDs may be different from the artwork displayed on the site.