Improve Your Practical Play is Grandmaster Danny Gormally’s first chess DVD.
Aimed at club, Congress and county players, this DVD provides a vital insight into how a grandmaster thinks and the reasoning behind his choice of moves.
In this DVD, Danny provides useful guidance to players who are looking to improve their thinking during a game by analysing the typical strategic plans from the opening until late in the middlegame.
Are you ready to go beyond the basics?
If the answer is a resounding ‘yes’ then follow Danny as he explains the fundamental ideas and principles behind some of the most complex and challenging positions.
2. First Game: What happens When You’re Too Rusty…
3. Second Game: Psychology and Nerves
4. Improving Your Nerves
5. Third Game: Playing to Your Strengths
6. Fourth Game: Why You Must Study Your Own Games
7. Fifth Game: Improving Practical Play
8. Sixth Game: Using Strategic Play
9. Seventh Game: Judgment and Calculation
10. Eighth Game: Looking for Tactical Opportunities
11. Ninth Game: Taking Risks
12. Tenth Game: Swindling Your Opponent
14. Danny Speaks to Grandmaster Simon Williams
15. Danny’s Best Game vs Alexey Dreev
Extra – The Danny Gormally Show!