Improve Your Practical Play is Grandmaster Danny Gormally’s first chess DVD.
Aimed at club, Congress and county players, this DVD provides a vital insight into how a grandmaster thinks and the reasoning behind his choice of moves.
In this DVD, Danny provides useful guidance to players who are looking to improve their thinking during a game by analysing the typical strategic plans from the opening until late in the middlegame.
Are you ready to go beyond the basics?
If the answer is a resounding ‘yes’ then follow Danny as he explains the fundamental ideas and principles behind some of the most complex and challenging positions.
2. First Game: What happens When You’re Too Rusty…
3. Second Game: Psychology and Nerves
4. Improving Your Nerves
5. Third Game: Playing to Your Strengths
6. Fourth Game: Why You Must Study Your Own Games
7. Fifth Game: Improving Practical Play
8. Sixth Game: Using Strategic Play
9. Seventh Game: Judgment and Calculation
10. Eighth Game: Looking for Tactical Opportunities
11. Ninth Game: Taking Risks
12. Tenth Game: Swindling Your Opponent
14. Danny Speaks to Grandmaster Simon Williams
15. Danny’s Best Game vs Alexey Dreev
Extra – The Danny Gormally Show!
[box type=”alert” style=”rounded” border=”full”]The physical DVD version of this product was mastered in 625PAL and may not work on some older set top box DVD players in North America. However, it should play on most DVD players and all computers. The DVD is NOT region locked. [/box]