Chess Openings for White: English Opening with IM Milovan Ratkovic
Renowned coach IM Milovan Ratkovic reveals a complete and professional chess opening repertoire for White in the English Opening.
Every single response is covered and you’re guaranteed to get solid positions with a slight edge.
Maybe you’re a positional player who wants to model a legend like Botvinnik, Karpov, Andersson, or Petrosian…
Or maybe you’re a creative attacker looking for fresh attacking positions… and to avoid the mind-numbing theory that 1.e4 players are forced to memorize… sort of like how Kasparov, Fischer, or Aronian did…
The solution to all of these problems is to give the English Opening a try!
Positional maestros love it and creative attackers often save it as a deadly surprise weapon.
In this complete English Opening repertoire developed by International Master Milovan Ratkovic from Serbia you’ll get 10 hours of video training explaining all of the:
- Main ideas.
- A comprehensive set of PGNs to help you review the lines in your favorite chess software.
IM Milovan Ratkovic (peak FIDE rating 2441) has a wide experience as a chess coach and a player – this can be seen in his resume which includes diverse accolades such as being Serbian Junior Champion. Some of his top students have been able to reach 2400 Elo!
IM Ratkovic is an active tournament player and one of his near-future goals is obtaining the Grandmaster title.
His dedication to the game and eagerness to share his knowledge makes him one of the best chess coaches out there.
3 Weapons in the English Opening to Score More Points in Tournaments…
- The Easy-to-Learn (but POWERFUL) Botvinnik System! This system developed by the Godfather of the Soviet school has you building an unbreakable pawn wedge in the center and then pawn storming the kingside before black has a chance to respond (absolutely deadly at club level!)
- The Neo-Catalan…Kramnik’s DEADLIEST Weapon! Prevent black from entering a solid Queen’s Gambit setup with this rare, but deadly system the Russian genius used several times to crush legends like Aronian, Caruana and many others!
- The Super RARE (but Carlsen-like) 4.e3!? vs Symmetrical Variation! Ready to play for a win? With this line, you break the symmetry immediately, saddle black with a bad bishop, AND give yourself a clear plan (while black is totally confused!)
Whether you’re a positional player looking to both improve your results or even a creative attacker who hates the theory involved in playing 1.e4… you can do no better than to take up the English Opening as your deadliest weapon.
Get this complete repertoire from IM Ratkovic now!
English Opening Mastermind with IM Milovan Ratkovic – video course [10 hours]
A complete and professional repertoire for white where every single response is covered and you’re guaranteed to get solid positions with a slight edge. Join IM Ratkovic as he trains you in HD video and clearly explains all plans, ideas, and theory, leaving you armed to take on any level of opponent.
Complete set of PGNs
Downloadable, complete set of PGNs of everything covered so that you can analyze it at your own pace and convenience. A must-have treasure chest for any serious player.
Access to Practicum
Train the important attacking motifs with a set of specifically designed tasks and challenges. The practical part is an important element of the course.
- Carls-Bremen System
- Kings English Variation, Reversed Closed Sicilian Kings English Variation Kramnik-Shirov
- Kings English Variation Reversed Sicilian 2…d6
- Kings English Variation Reversed Sicilian Unusual 2nd Moves
- Symmetrical Variation Two Knights Variation Symmetrical Variation Normal Variation
- Agincourt Defense
- Anglo-Indian Defense Kingside Fianchetto
- Anglo-Indian Defense Hedgehog System
- Other Lines Anglo-Dutch Defense
- Other Lines Anglo-Scandinavian Anglo-Lithuanian Defense