Maxim Dlugy is a known Russian Grandmaster and a former World Junior Champion who worked with superstars like Gary Kasparov and Anatoly Karpov.
In this Mega Bundle, we collect all his courses from Empire Chess, in which he discloses every possible topic on chess from the perspective of a GM.
Learn how a GM defends in bad positions, how he calculates the most spectacular combinations and how he plays the most complicate endings (among many other things) and use these powerful advices in your own games!
With this Mega Bundle you will know how to:
- Win a winning position with Grandmaster technical skills.
- Improve your pieces to maximum activity.
- Provoke weaknesses in your opponent’s position and ensure there are none in yours!
- Calculate long and complicated variations accurately.
- Overload your opponent’s mind with time consuming decisions – learn from the formerly ranked number one in the world by the World Blitz Chess Association, GM Dlugy, how to crush your opponents in blitz!
As in any other Empire Chess course, you will get:
- Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
- In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each course’s content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
- Relevant and challenging practice puzzles with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
- PGNs for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
Defend Like a Super Grandmaster with Maxim Dlugy is an instructional DVD focusing on how to play in difficult and sometimes losing positions. Maxim Dlugy looks at some of the most important games in his career, outlining various techniques in saving bad positions or defending positions where your opponent has the initiative.
The DVD “GM Crushing Attacks” shows players how to attack like a Grandmaster, presented by GM Maxim Dlugy, he uses examples from Tal and his own games to show techniques and thinking structures to enable excellent attack play.
In this exclusive 3 hour DVD, GM Dlugy talks you through the powerful positional play in 5 top-level games – four of his own best games and a clash of two legends, Portisch and Gligoric. In his commentary he reveals how to look at the position, how to improve your pieces and how to leave your opponent with no good moves! You will also learn what it means to have a positional advantage and how to keep and increase that advantage right from the opening to the endgame.
In this 3 hour DVD, Grandmaster Maxim Dlugy breaks down all the key components in chess endgame strategy. You will learn how to control key squares, which pieces to prefer, when it will help you to exchange off a pair of Rooks as well as how to provoke weaknesses in your opponent’s position and ensure there are none in yours!
Have you ever played a move just because it looked good only to discover it didn’t achieve anything? Or analysed a couple of variations and not really been sure which was better so picked one at random? How about playing a move that wins a piece for a pawn only to find out later you could have had that piece for nothing? Maybe you’ve looked at a position knowing that there must be a checkmating combination there but just couldn’t find it.
Don’t worry, these are all typical problems for club players… and now there is a solution!
Join World Champions Capablanca, Botvinnik, Petrosian and Karpov in making the Caro-Kann your weapon of choice against 1.e4. These chess legends knew that behind the quiet appearance of 1…c6 is a formidable system based on sound positional principles and containing hidden venom.
In the fast-paced world of blitz chess there’s little time for deep analysis or strategic decisions but making the right move is still as important as ever.
Success at this speed requires a special set of skills, skills GM Maxim Dlugy has mastered and used to defeat some of the world’s very best players including Kasparov, Aronian and Nakamura.