EMPIRE CHESS – VOL 51
Grandmaster Damian Lemos’ excellent presentation skill guides you through this DVD which is 1/10 of The Club Player’s Manifesto produced by the World Leader in DVD instruction OnlineChessLessons.net.
This DVD has emphasis on basic and advanced concepts of “Attacking the King” and the many factors leading up to the attacking possibility. Before the attack commences there is explanations of how it happens, this is done by examining a theoretical opening, followed by examination of the middlegame skills that enable the attacking possibility, followed by how the attack is correctly conducted. Many methods and concepts are also considered:
The importance of advanced Passed Pawns, Composure in finding solutions to problems, Searching deeper to find the correct solution, Nice explanation of 1.d4 openings, Elements that lead up to a successful attack, Searching for holes and finding a plan to use those holes, Knight Manoeuvres that help strive for the Initiative, Following Correct attacking concepts, How a GM sifts out bad moves to make it easier to just examine good ones, How to ‘get rid’ of opponents defenders and many more in what is a brilliant approach to learning the core essentials for club players up to Candidate Master guided by Grandmaster Damian Lemos one of the World Leaders in Chess DVD presentation brought to you exclusively by OnlineChessLessons.net
RELOADED Edition! – Highlights
- Exclusive Grandmaster/master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and masters to make DVDs for us.
- Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
- In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each DVD’s content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
- 10 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
- PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
- Brought to you by OnlineChessLessons.net – The World Leaders in DVD education.
2. Analyze a position