Grand Master Ivan Salgado presents us with a high level repertoire against the Anti-Sicilians. Essential for club players and professionals alike!
Play the Sicilian without fear of running into any sidelines.
Additional information about the video
Spanish Grandmaster Ivan Salgado explains what the “Anti-Sicilians” are and how he’s going to enable us to tackle them!
- Introduction to Anti-Sicilians
- 2.a3 and 2.b4
- Facing the Alapin (2.c3)
- Smith-Morra Gambit
- Alapin Deferred after 2.Nf3 e6
- Alapin Deferred after 2.Nf3 d6
- Alapin Deferred after 2.Nf3 Nc6
- The Anti-Najdorf with 4.e5
- 2.Nc3 and 2.Ne2
- Closed Sicilian with 6.f4 & 7.Nf3
- Closed Sicilian with 6.Be3
- Closed Dragon
- Closed Sicilian with 6.Nge2
- Grand Prix Attack