EMPIRE CHESS – VOL 50
In this DVD, chess coach IM Valeri Lilov has chosen to present a number of unique traps in some of the most common openings nowadays. Learning these traps will let you set some tricky and often invisible traps to your opponents at the early stage of the game.
In more than four hours of video instruction, you will learn a great deal about how to set devastating traps and take advantage of these when your opponent falls into them.
There is nothing more exciting than learning some cool trap lines and using them to catch your opponents in a tournament or a nice sparring game at your club or online! Start collecting fast points now and enjoy the magnificent world of chess traps!
1.The Urusov Gambit Trap
2. Traps in the Open Games I
3. Traps in the Open Games II
4. Traps in the Semi-Open Games
5. Traps in the Sicilian I
6. Traps in the Sicilian II
7. Traps in the Sicilian III
8. Traps in the French I
9. Traps in the French II
10. Traps in the Ruy Lopez
11. Traps in the Queen’s Pawn Openings
12. Traps in the Queen’s Gambit
13. Traps in the Slav
14. Traps in the Gruenfeld
15. Trapping the Qd6 Scandinavian
16. An Extraordinary Trap in the Nimzo-Indian
Check out some more Chess Traps in this article: 10 Fastest Opening Chess Traps