Deep Junior is back – and as strong as ever. This program has been used for over a decade by top players as a secret weapon to find astounding novelties and ideas, where traditional chess engines only see uninspired moves.
The reason is clear: Junior has its own special search techniques and evaluation functions that makes it different from any other chess program. It is enterprising and entertaining, sacrificing material for initiative whenever it sees a chance, providing new ideas in traditional positions against man or machine.
The name Junior is perhaps deceptive. Playing against Junior is not necessarily something for children, as Garry Kasparov discovered in a match in New York. He was held to a 3-3 draw by the Israeli program.
The junior played in its typically dynamic style, greatly surprising the former World Champion with now-famous bishop sacrifice on h2 that forced him to concede a draw. You can look forward to a world class grandmaster when you install the new program on your computer.
This is what DEEP JUNIOR 13.8 offers:
- Junior 13.8 YOKOHAMA chess engine (64 bit)
- The new Deep Fritz 64-bit program interface (+32 bit program interface)
- Premium membership to Playchess.com (6 mounths)
- Online access to the world’s largest analysis database „Let’s check“ with over 200 million extensively analyzed positions*
- Database of 1.5 million chess games