EMPIRE CHESS – VOL 101
In the fast-paced world of blitz chess there’s little time for deep analysis or strategic decisions but making the right move is still as important as ever.
Success at this speed requires a special set of skills, skills GM Maxim Dlugy has mastered and used to defeat some of the world’s very best players including Kasparov, Aronian and Nakamura.
In this 3 hour course, Maxim Dlugy looks at 5 of his finest victories over the world’s elite, revealing precisely how he dealt with each critical moment.
You will learn how to:
- simplify decisions to save time
- find ‘only moves’ with a tactical technique called elmination
- analyze rapidly and accurately by calculating each line only once
- overload your opponent’s mind with time consuming decisions
- conceive long-term plans to guide your move selection
Of course, all of these techniques will prove useful at any time control, making you a more efficient thinker and difficult opponent.
With rapidplay and blitz chess tournaments becoming increasingly popular, even at the very highest level, these techniques will soon become essential and there is no better teacher than GM Maxim Dlugy.
RELOADED Edition! – Highlights
- Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make DVDs for us.
- Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
- In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each DVD’s content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
- 20 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
- PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
- Brought to you by iChess.net – The World Leaders in DVD education.
- Maxim Dlugy – Garry Kasparov
- Maxim Dlugy – Levon Aronian
- Maxim Dlugy – Teimour Radjabov
- Maxim Dlugy – Hikaru Nakamura
- Alexander Morozevich – Maxim Dlugy