EMPIRE CHESS – VOL 66
Alisa Melekhina is a FIDE Master. She started playing at age 5 and entered her first tournament at age 7. In less than three years, she was winning prestigious international tournaments and has competed 4 times for the U.S. Women’s Championship.
The DVD is divided into 4 parts and is presented by FM Alisa Melekhina with an honest look at how she is striving to improve her own ability when ‘Converting Advantages’ as this in area she has struggled with in the past.
The content deals with the critical moments and all of the associated factors that sometimes means we miss the correct course of action when attempting to make our advantage count. Alisa looks at ways to ensure the advantage is converted using a mixture of Psychology, Calculation and correct move searching.
RELOADED Edition! – Highlights
- Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make DVDs for us.
- Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
- In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each DVD’s content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
- 10 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
- PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
- Brought to you by OnlineChessLessons.net – The World Leaders in DVD education.
1. Too many possibilities
2. Dismissing vague lines
4. Bonuz Quiz