No products in the cart.
Chess Strategy Secrets: Ultimate Club Players Toolbox
If you want to take your chess to master level, no matter what your current level is, then we have exactly what you need.
Today we present to you a super collection of high-quality chess videos.
This exhaustive chess course collection is specially dedicated to beginner and intermediate chess players and includes 14 individual courses covering openings, middlegame strategy, tactics, and endgames.
What makes this bundle different from others?
This course represents a unique collection of chess instruction with over 120 hours of high-quality coaching from top players like GM Sam Shankland, IM Nazi Paikidze, GM Damian Lemos, GM Bryan Smith, IM Valeri Lilov, GM Rashad Babaev, IM Eric Rosen, and others.
Beginner and intermediate players will find exceptional value in the 6 course, 38-hour master class collection presented by Argentine Grandmaster Damian Lemos.
GM Lemos covers every single important aspect that you must consider during your games, starting with fundamental chess strategy concepts, attacking chess, essential chess tactics, and also the endgame.
The 80/20 Tactics Multiplier Mega Bundle includes all 15 volumes of the outstanding chess tactics video series, exclusively from iChess.net.
If you like playing openings such as The London system, the Grunfeld, the Sicilian Dragon, and the King’s Indian Defense, you must definitely become familiar with the chess tactics and the common patterns that can arise from these types of openings in order to oppress your opponent with high-voltage tactical traps right from the start of the game.
The Endgame Renaissance bundle, which is also included in this package, will arm you with everything you need in order to get yourself familiarized with chess endgame training methods and strategies, enabling you to outplay your opponents very easily if they’re not as prepared as you for this crucial stage of the game.
Endgames are the weakest point for most players which means working on this critical phase presents a golden opportunity to rack up tournament wins and rating points.
Is this product for me?
Here’s what’s included in this superb chess mastery super-collection:
You must have heard about the super-special Masterclass series which covers EVERYTHING about chess under the sun.
Starting from unstoppable attacks to stifling positional play…
From endless endgame maneuvers to grandmaster level strategy…
This exclusive training system is a “must have” for every serious chess player, and today we’re bringing this awesome series to you along with two other incredible bundles that will make you the most feared player at your level.
80/20 Tactics Multiplier series
Our 80/20 Tactics Multiplier series makes sure you’re the last man standing by training you in ALL the typical tactics, killer sacrifices and surprise maneuvers in 15 of the most ambitious opening systems available: The King’s Indian Defense, The Sicilian Dragon, 3.Bb5 Sicilian, The Najdorf, Paulsen SicilianThe Grunfeld Defense, The London System, French Defense, Benko Gambit, Evans Gambit, The Scotch, Catalan, Queen’s Indian Defense, Trompowsky, PLUS a deep investigation of Positional Sacrifices!
By focusing on these themes with your favorite openings, you learn the opening AND will never miss a chance to end the game early.
Endgame Renaissance Full Collection
After long hours of play against a tough opponent, you reach an endgame. Your edge is slight and in 20 moves time, the result will be known.
Whether you win or draw depends on how you conduct those next 20 moves.
This mega pack is entirely focused on the type of positions you encounter in real endgame play.
You will learn how to think in the endgame; how to make progress in tricky positions and how to coordinate your pieces like a real master.
Each one of the courses in this mega bundle has been designed with the competitive player in mind, showing you how to maximize your results and stop gifting half-points to your rivals.
Enjoy this fantastic Mega Bundle!
|Type of Video|
- Damian Lemos’ Attacking Masterclass (10 h)
- Positional Chess Masterclass (9.5 h)
- Chess Strategy Masterclass (9.5 h)
- Chess Tactics Masterclass (9.5 h)
- Middlegame Masterclass (9.5 h)
- Endgame Masterclass (8 h)
- The Sicilian Dragon – IM Valeri Lilov [80/20 Tactics] (8 h)
- The Grunfeld – GM Sam Shankland [80/20 Tactics] (8 h)
- The King’s Indian Defense – GM Bryan Smith [80/20 Tactics] (8 h)
- The London System – IM Eric Rosen [80/20 Tactics] (8 h)
- The Scotch Opening – IM Irina Bulmaga (8 h)
- Tactics the Sicilian Najdorf – GM Niclas Huschenbeth (8 h)
- The Trompowsky Attack – IM Levy Rozman (8 h)
- Common Tactics in The French Defense – GM Mihail Marin (8 h)
- Chess Tactics in The Benko Gambit – IM Robert Ris (6.5 h)
- Common Tactics Evans Gambit – GM Marian Petrov (8 h)
- Bb5 Sicilian for White – IM Lawrence Trent (8 h)
- Queen’s Indian Defense – IM Hans Niemann [80/20 Tactics] (9 h)
- The Paulsen Sicilian – GM Rashad Babaev [80/20 Tactics] (8 h)
- Positional Sacrifices – GM Bryan Smith [80/20 Tactics] (8 h)
- 80/20 Tactics Multiplier: The Catalan Opening – IM Mat Kolosowski [80/20 Tactics] (7 h)
- Anna’s Essential Endgames Course – IM Anna Rudolf (6 h)
- Endgame Memorization Shortcuts from the 2018 US Champion – IM Nazi Paikidze) (6 h)
- The Azerbaijani Endgame School – GM Rashad Babaev (6 h)
- Practical Chess Endgames for Club Players – IM Valeri Lilov (6 h)
- 21st Century Chess Endgame Technique – GM Marian Petrov (6 h)
- Converting Imbalances for Club Players – IM Keaton Kiewra (6 h)
- Middlegame To Endgame Transition Mastery – GM Bryan Smith (6 h)