Discover the secrets of chess strategy with this new, 9½ hour course from GM Damian Lemos!
With insightful analysis of 15 carefully selected games, GM Lemos explains what to do at the board to properly plan and create well-constructed, winning positions.
Every aspect of strategic play is studied, showing you how to effectively mobilize your forces while working to restrict and create weaknesses for your opponents.
Confidently evaluate a position, create the right plan and find the right moves – even in games where the best plan isn’t always easy to see.
Find the winning moves in any type of position with the Chess Strategy Masterclass!
- Capitalizing on weak squares: Seirawan-Short
- Winning a ‘won’ position: Capablanca-Chajes
- Strategic piece sacrifice: Vajda-Fridman
- Playing against hanging pawns: Gurevich-Dolmatov
- Good and bad minor pieces: Khalifman-Adams
- Navigating cramped positions: Soln-Wahls
- Creating piece harmony: Krasenkow-Sakaev
- Key files and diagonals: Rozentalis-Georgiadis
- Creating fixed targets: Polugaevsky-Mecking
- Holes in the enemy camp: Yates-Nimzowitsch
- Converting space advantages: Karpov-Unzicker
- Effective piece activity: Marshall-Capablanca
- Infiltrating weaknesses: Adams-Lemos
- Opposite colored Bishops: Kramnik-Svidler
- Poor piece placement: Langeweg-Petrosian