Milovan Ratkovic Mega Bundle: Over 90 Hours of Chess Openings!
IM Ratkovic has worked hard over the years to provide the best chess instruction possible, and has created full courses on several chess openings for White and Black.
The openings he covers in this massive Mega Bundle are:
Chess Openings for White
- Reti Opening (1.Nf3 2.c4 3.g3)
- London System (1.d4 2.Bf4)
- Trompowsky Attack (1.d4 2.Bg5)
- Rapport-Jobava System (1.d4 2.Nf3 3.Bf4)
Chess Openings for Black
- Slav Defense (1.d4 d5 2.c4 c6)
- Modern Defense (1.e4 g6 2.d4 Bg7)
- Queen’s Gambit Accepted (1.d4 d5 2.c4 dxc4)
- Caro-Kann Defense (1.e4 c6 2.d4 d5)
So if you are interested in getting the best lines, best plans, and best tricks in all of these chess openings, this Mega Bundle is a must-have!
IM Milovan Ratkovic has a wide experience as a chess coach and a player – this can be seen in his resume which includes diverse accolades such as being Serbian Junior Champion. Some of his top students have been able to reach 2400 Elo!
IM Ratkovic is an active tournament player and one of his near-future goals is obtaining the Grandmaster title.
His dedication to the game and eagerness to share his knowledge makes him one of the best chess coaches out there.
What will you learn?
- The Kingside Pawn-Storm in the Reti Opening that Stuns Black and Destroys his Position: Just when black thinks his position is solid with his bishop outside the pawn chain…you play g4! and h4! with a forced attack on the kingside he could never have expected!
- Crush the King’s Indian Defense with the London System: Forget the boring idea of building a ‘space advantage’ on the queenside (while Black mates you!) and instead use the deadly opposite castling attack for easy wins!
- All Lines Lead to Equality or Black Advantage when playing the Slav Defense! This is rare in modern chess… Black essentially just shuts down White from the beginning. IM Ratkovic reveals lines that will serve as deadly weapons in your toughest tournaments.
Bonus: Expert in 15 Days Bootcamp!
Added to the opening courses, you will also get IM Ratkovic Expert in 15 Days Bootcamp!
IM Milovan Ratkovic compiled the essential knowledge that takes you from club player to chess expert in just 15 days!
This chess course will guide you through an intensive chess training program where finally you emerge at expert strength… or 2000 Elo!
This is what you’ll get:
Some call it the Jobava London system.
We call it the Rapport-Jobava system—a killer opening for club players and GMs alike.
Club players like it because it is less forced, less explored, and requires a lot less up-to-date theoretical knowledge.
Advanced chess players love it for the unlimited playing chances it proffers against a plethora of Black’s defenses.
King’s Indian Defense, Modern, Grünfeld, Nimzo, Benko, Benoni, Budapest Gambit… bring it on!
Even top grandmasters like Mamedyarov, Radjabov, Nakamura, Naiditsch, and even Carlsen have started adding this opening to their repertoire.
So why shouldn’t you? Especially when IM Milovan Ratkovic brings you his brand-new, exclusive course on the Rapport-Jobava system.
In this 5-hour video course, Milovan takes you through 6 of Black’s major responses from 3…e6 to 3…c5, and how White can go on the offensive.
Here’s what you will learn:
- Tons of theory? Nope! Just learn a couple of lines, understand the fundamental ideas, and get the show on the road, my friend. No need to spend hours on theory like Ruy Lopez, Queen’s Gambit Declined, and so on.
- Get Black out of his comfort zone. Black will be out of preparation almost from the 2nd move. A side effect of being a new opening—nobody studies it! But you did … with one of the best in business, IM Ratkovic, and Black might have to pay for it as early as 10 moves in.
- Tactical to the core. This opening is preferred by two highly creative grandmasters, Jobava and Rapport—who love unknown, flexible positions with lots of tactical opportunities. If you want some action over the board, this opening is for you.
English Opening Mastermind with IM Milovan Ratkovic
Renowned coach IM Milovan Ratkovic reveals a complete and professional chess opening repertoire for White in the English Opening.
Every single response is covered and you’re guaranteed to get solid positions with a slight edge.
Maybe you’re a positional player who wants to model a legend like Botvinnik, Karpov, Andersson, or Petrosian…
Or maybe you’re a creative attacker looking for fresh attacking positions… and to avoid the mind-numbing theory that 1.e4 players are forced to memorize… sort of like how Kasparov, Fischer, or Aronian did…
The solution to all of these problems is to give the English Opening a try!
Positional maestros love it and creative attackers often save it as a deadly surprise weapon.
In this complete English Opening repertoire developed by International Master Milovan Ratkovic from Serbia you’ll get 10 hours of video training explaining all of the:
- Main ideas.
- A comprehensive set of PGNs to help you review the lines in your favorite chess software.
Reti Opening Mastermind with IM Milovan Ratkovic
IM Milovan Ratkovic reveals a complete system for White with the Reti Opening, allowing you to play simple move-orders and get great positions no matter what Black does.
In 1924 Capablanca was considered unbeatable in the chess world…
Winning even the strongest tournaments by big margins with superbly clear and overwhelmingly strong play.
But along came Round 5 of the New York tournament where he faced Czech legend Richard Reti as black.
Violating the traditional opening principles of the time, Reti played 1.Nf3 and then 2.c4, fianchettoed both bishops and sought to control the center from a distance.
Was he mad?
He was facing the greatest player in history after all… the “chess machine”!
Capablanca was crushed and resigned on just his 31st move.
And thus was born the Reti Opening.
Nowadays we know that this opening is a deadly weapon for those who HATE theory and LOVE dynamic positional chess without memorization of sharp lines.
Legends like Vladimir Kramnik became world champion playing 1.Nf3 alone for decades.
And now it is your turn.
IM Milovan Ratkovic has just released his brand new Reti Opening Mastermind, a 10-hour course completely explaining all of the lines and plans you’ll need to make it your main weapon.
If you are tired of the drudgery of learning e4/d4 theory and want to just smash opponents with superior UNDERSTANDING… this is the chess opening for you.
London System Mastermind with IM Milovan Ratkovic
In over 10 hours of premium video training, IM Milovan Ratkovic gives you a guided tour of this easy-to-learn chess opening for dominating as White. Simply play the London System with 1.d4 and 2.Bf4 and then no matter what black does, apply IM Ratkovic’s strategic blueprint to enjoy a solid enough edge to handle any strength of the opponent.
The London System is a dangerous yet easy-to-learn chess opening for White that you can learn in a couple of hours and play for the rest of your chess career.
To the outsider, he looks like just your “typical” strong guy… the type who always seems to be leading local tournaments…
He plays openings quickly, sees tactics in an instant, and wins games making it look simple.
What If we told you he stopped studying openings years ago?
And instead of laboring over the latest lines, checking each closely with his computer…
…he uses simple “piece path” systems to get amazing positions…
– no matter how his opponents respond!
This guy exists and we know him, his name is IM Milovan Ratkovic!
And today we wanna share his recommended system for white.
Slav Defense Mastermind with IM Milovan Ratkovic
Everything you need to make white question why he EVER dared to play 1.d4 against you!
It’s no secret that black is supposed to “equalize” before even attempting to get an advantage in the opening, but in the age of powerful AI-based chess computers, this has changed…
IM Milovan Ratkovic has distilled a powerful repertoire vs 1.d4 where black emerges at least equal (often better) in EVERY line!
Black keeps it simple to start, and adapts with aggression based on how white develops.
Modern Defense Mastermind with IM Milovan Ratkovic
Renowned coach IM Milovan Ratkovic reveals the ultimate “quickstart” chess course on the Modern Defense. He covers the main move orders, attacking plans and strategic blueprints you can implement in your own games.
So your opponent plays 1.e4 and you think to yourself: “Here we go again!” – preparing yourself to fend off the attack – no matter how brutal it is.
Sometimes you hold them off and win, sometimes they checkmate you.
Sometimes you remember all the theory, sometimes you forget something and it’s a disaster.
We know the feeling, don’t worry.
What if you could SKIP the theory and jump straight to your favorite positions?
Where you start from positions you’ve practiced at home, where you know the plans and feel very comfortable.
With the Modern Defense, you can do just this.
In the Modern Defense, White plays 1.e4 and you quietly fianchetto your Bishop, and then depending on what he does, you use one of a handful of plans to dismantle his center, attack his king, or both!
Sounds great, right? Are you ready to give it a try?
IM Milovan Ratkovic has released this 10-hour mastermind covering move orders, attacking plans, and strategic blueprints you can implement in your own games.
You will learn how to:
- Respond with FORCE Against ALL Flank Attacks! The biggest danger in the Modern Defense is that pesky kingside h4/g4 pawn storm…IM Ratkovic shares the perfect remedy to this with direct and dynamic action in the center.
- Remember PLANS, not Theory! You’ll learn to approach the opening thinking “shall I adopt this plan or that plan?” – NOT rote memorization of lines. This result is much greater mastery of positions!
- Attack Without Risk! Placing that bishop in front of your king gives a lot of safety…the same cannot be said for WHITE’S king! IM Ratkovic serves up several attacking plans you can adopt to terrorize him before he even gets close to breaking through!
Queen’s Gambit Accepted with IM Milovan Ratkovic
Renowned coach IM Milovan Ratkovic reveals…
How to Beat 1.d4, Outplaying Your Opponents Game-After-Game… all without Having to Remember much Theory
Ever thought that d4 players have things too easy?
They pretty much know they’re going to be facing either the King’s Indian or Slav/QGD and THEY get to choose which variation gets played.
This gives your opponent a big advantage in the opening… and they get the first move!
Hardly seems fair, does it?
Thankfully there’s a way to turn the tables and get that opening advantage on your side.
Ruin your opponent’s prep as early as move 2 with the Queen’s Gambit Accepted. This logical but rarely played opening is full of aggressive counter-play for Black – and lets you dictate play.
Serbia’s IM Milovan Ratkovic has just finished the Queen’s Gambit Accepted Mastermind, a 10-hour complete repertoire for putting d4 players to the sword!
The Complete Caro-Kann with IM Milovan Ratkovic
This is a 10-hour training from IM Milovan Ratkovic… a master-level Caro-Kann repertoire that builds up from general strategies to cutting-edge novelties.
Want to get better positions out of the opening and know exactly what to do in the resulting middlegames? This course is for you!
Perhaps you’re not getting the kind of positions you like or you just feel it’s time to really master an opening and get the edge every time you play it.
Super-coach IM Milovan Ratkovic is ready to reveal to you his whole Master-Level Caro-Kann repertoire, going all the way from general comprehension of the opening to cutting-edge novelties you will be able to implement in your games.
This enables you to tackle 1.e4 once and for all!
Trompowsky Attack Opening Lab with IM Milovan Ratkovic
Why is the Trompowsky such a good chess opening for White?
- You sidestep your opponent’s prep. Imagine taking your rival out of the book on move 2. The pressure they’re under when they have to think for themselves – and soon find out you have many tricks up your sleeve.
- Rule-based moves. IM Ratkovic presents the entire repertoire with easy-to-remember rules like “only play c4 after an early …Bf5. Moving the c-pawn will allow us to attack the weakened b7 pawn with Qb3.”
- Serious attacking potential. Openings like the London System allow White to dictate their setup – but they tend to be restrictive and positional in nature. The Trompowsky gives you natural, developing moves that lead to overwhelming attacks.
- Long-term positional advantages. In two-thirds of the games, Black is going to be saddled with doubled pawns by move 5. Milovan gives you a ton of ways to exploit this in the opening, middlegame, and endgame.
IM Ratkovic gets you up to speed in just 10 hours:
This is a systematic approach to learning an opening that:
- Lets you call the shots.
- Gives you killer attacks.
- Prepares you for all positions with simple but powerful rules.
Don’t give your next opponent a chance – hit them with the Trompowsky Attack and watch them suffer from move 2.
Expert in 15 Days Bootcamp with IM Milovan Ratkovic
You’ll learn the vital attacking ideas, endgame methods, calculation secrets, and chess techniques that top chess masters use to dominate tournaments…all in just 15 days!
But be warned: there is work involved to achieve this.
Not only will you be required to watch the important chess lectures in HD video (theory), but you’ll also need to complete the tests and play some training games (online is fine!) to test the ideas and make sure you’ve grasped them (practice).
But rest assured, at the end of this Bootcamp, you’ll be a very strong chess player.
The Pirc Defense Mastermind
The perfect weapon to start scoring as Black and humiliating these guys… is the Pirc Defense, a flexible and double-edged chess opening for Black.
Bobby Fischer wasn’t afraid.
It was 1962 and he was facing Viktor Korchnoi… and Korchnoi was hardly the strongest of the Russians… and to make things better, the guy had played the Pirc Defense!
Bobby confidently developed his pieces and then licking his lips, he began what he thought was a strong pawn storm with 13.g4 — and this was his mistake.
Viktor “the terrible” shook his head, shrugged, and picking up his bishop, captured on g4.
Bobby was shocked and lost a crushing game.
Bobby lost to the Pirc Defense because he, like most players, wasn’t prepared for it.
You see, most 1.e4 players spend all of their time studying the Sicilian, French, Caro Kann, 1…e5, and all of these “mainline” openings.
IM Ratkovic Milovan knows different.
In fact, according to IM Ratkovic, the Pirc Defense is a chess opening full of resources for black.
Enjoy this awesome package!