Complete Chess Opening Repertoire for Black – IM Arthur Shen
Every club player wants to play perfect openings. However, most players struggle when it comes to opening preparation.
There is a lot of material available. Most of it is overly complicated, confusing, unstructured, and sometimes even misleading.
Books go over lines and variations which are never played at club level. Club players don’t have 8 hours a day, 5 days a week to learn all those complex lines and keep them up to date. Nor do club players care much about getting a +0.3 advantage after 25 moves of extensive theory.
What club players really need is a simple, yet powerful and reliable repertoire to use in all their games! And we understand that.
In this new 7-hour video course IM Arthur Shen REVEALS his entire chess opening repertoire for Black, which allowed him to go from 1400 to over 2500 Elo!
It took Arthur over 10 years to put together this effective yet simple repertoire that even players rated 1200 Elo will understand. And best of all, you can start using it today!
About the Author:
Arthur Shen is an American International Master who has won many national and international tournaments. IM Shen is a creative player that is always looking for new ways to improve his game.
His positive attitude has led to a steady increase in his rating year after year. IM Shen is a renowned opening expert and chess teacher.
How is this course going to help me?
With this course, you’ll get access to a complete, professional-grade opening repertoire for Black that you can employ against any opponent – without the hassle of spending countless hours studying endless theory. This will certainly increase the number of victories you get in tournaments.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- In-depth examination of the most popular lines you’ll face playing against 1.e4 and 1.d4.
- Two types of lines and variations to choose from depending on your playing style: sharp and aggressive, or solid and reliable.
- A step-by-step guide on how to play your preferred opening lines and obtain an advantage right out of the opening.
- Detailed explanations of ideas, plans, maneuvers, pawn-structures and everything else to make sure you can play these lines in your own games and win.
- Guide to refuting many of the tricky opening lines, sidelines and off-beat variations that are often seen at club level.
This course could make a big difference in the results you get during tournament play. You’ll be able to even beat titled players by obtaining an advantage in the opening and simplifying the game when it is most favorable for you.
Enjoy the course!