Are you looking for the best chess lessons for beginners?
GM Susan Polgar has produced one of the most effective beginner chess courses with over 13 volumes, covering a variety of topics, specifically designed as a comprehensive review to provide a concrete, deep foundation for chess improvement.
If you are a beginner chess player and want to take your game to the next level but lack the guidance to develop an organized plan for improvement, this DVD package represents the perfect tool to refine your game and start scoring more tournament wins immediately.
Unlike most chess courses for beginners that rely on rote memorization of beginner chess openings, GM Susan Polgar takes a much more holistic approach, focusing on key concepts and general strategies of the game.
This 13 volume set features nearly 25 hours of quality Grandmaster content that is guaranteed to improve your games!
About the Author:
Grandmaster Susan Polgar is a Hungarian-American chess player, and one of the strongest female players of all time. Her highest rating is 2577 Elo and she was the Women’s World Chess Champion from 1996 until 1999.
Polgar made history back in 1986 by becoming the first ever female player to qualify to compete in the World Chess Championship.
- 4-time Women’s World Champion.
- 5-time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze).
- Only World Triple Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid, and Classical Women’s World Champion).
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and US Open Blitz Champion.
- Award-Winning and Best-Selling Author.
- Founder of the non-profit Susan Polgar Foundation, promoting chess for young people.
Is this course for me?
If you are a beginner:
In these series of chess lessons for beginners, Susan will take you through lessons that are easy to follow with highly instructive games covering the basic principles of chess.
This will help your understanding of chess and is guaranteed to improve your chess game. Susan will show you how to avoid the most common mistakes and give your chess game a solid foundation. Sit back while one of the world’s best players trains you!
If you are a more advanced player:
Susan Polgar will share with you the experiences she had with Bobby Fischer during her early chess career. Susan answers some of the questions everyone wants to know, like who would have won a Fischer – Karpov match in 1975, the impact Fischer had on chess, what she learned from Fisher and how he compares with today’s best.
Susan will also take you through 5 highly instructive chess games and combinations. Let one World Champion take you through another World Champion’s timeless masterpieces, which will certainly enhance your chess knowledge and ability.
This is a 13 volume course that will teach you:
- The most common mistake made in the opening, how to avoid it and how to punish it.
- How to find the winning plan based on the pawn structure. Learn where your pieces want to
go and all the killer pawn breaks to make life tough for your opponent (We’ve seen players
rated 2000+ who don’t understand what their plan should be so this is excellent material to
- Bobby Fischer’s technique to open the position for a crushing attack. Bobby’s dominance
was so great it is clear he understood things his GM opponents didn’t. Susan breaks down
the secret to Fischer’s attacking play.
- What 95% of club players get wrong about the endgame and how you can use this info to
win games most others would only draw.
Enjoy your course with one of the best players in history!