Total Chess Ending package includes two training courses: Theory and Practice of Chess Endings and Chess Endgame Training
Total Chess Ending is a training course composed by GM Alexander Panchenko.
The program will teach you the intricacies of the chess endgame.
It has a theory section that includes over 700 teaching examples exploring various endgame methods.
And also a practice section with more than 2450 chess endgame exercises that are classified according to 500 endgame themes.
- Study the training material and test your knowledge.
- Review your rating history.
- Keep track of the progress of multiple users.
- Compete against your friends and family members.
- Practice by playing against a chess program.
Languages: English and Spanish.
System Requirements: IBM-compatible PC, 64 Mb RAM, Hard Disk 50 Mb of free disk space, Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista. No additional software required.