Chess DVD Super Bundle: Foxy Openings Series + Roman’s Lab
Get the most complete Chess DVD Series available on the internet, with comprehensive resources to study any chess opening and all other aspects you need to master in chess.
The Foxy Openings Chess DVD Series represents the most comprehensive selection of resources for chess training.
The Roman’s Lab Chess DVD Series provides instruction of more general concepts including middle-game strategy, long-term positional understanding, tactical awareness, and endgame mastery.
Now all you need to do is pick out the relevant course from the 300(+) you get, and arm yourself with GM preparation before your games!
About the Presenters:
An all-star line-up of well-known presenters including GMs Daniel King, Chris Ward, Ron Henley, Timur Gareev, Ronen Har-Zvi, Julian Hodgson, Nigel Davies, James Plaskett, Aaron Summerscale, Chris Dunworth, Jon Levitt, IMs Andrew Martin, Gary Lane, and many more.
Viewers are guaranteed to improve their chess ability with the diverse expertise and high-quality production of the Foxy Chess DVD Series.
Roman Dzindzichashvili is a chess Grandmaster, former US, and Russian Chess Champion. He is also a well-known theoretician and a chess coach.
Among his students are 3-time US Chess Champion, GM Gata Kamsky, and GM Eugene Perelshteyn.
Roman’s chess videos cover the entire spectrum of modern chess theory – from openings to tactical play, strategic mastery, endgames and much more.
You get every single lesson Roman used to coach pupils like Gata Kamsky to 2700 Elo!
The Foxy Openings Chess DVD Series MEGA BUNDLE:
Over 180 Volumes covering a variety of openings in great detail. The Foxy Openings Chess DVD Series also provides instruction of more general concepts including middle-game strategy, long-term positional understanding, tactical awareness, and endgame mastery.
But there are a couple of problems:
- One opening course isn’t enough. We need something prepared against all our opponents’ favorite systems.
- For each one, we need ideas that are powerful and subtle enough to help us win while being quick and easy to learn.
With the Foxy Openings Mega Bundle, you get top quality coaches like GM Daniel King and IM Andrew Martin teaching you themes, not lines of theory, so you can find strong moves even when you get the inevitable unexpected reply.
Roman’s Lab Chess DVD Super Collection
Hosted by Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili, a former US and Russian Chess Champion, and Coach of World Chess Champion Garry Kasparov.
This chess DVD collection by GM Roman Dzindzichashvili represents an invaluable guide to learning chess openings, based upon deep understanding rather than shallow memorization.
Viewers are guaranteed to improve their chess ability with the diverse expertise and high-quality production of the Roman’s Lab Chess DVD Series.
This chess DVD series is guaranteed to help the viewer improve by focusing on a variety of topics including deep opening preparation, forcing attacking sequences, dominating chess tactics, deep positional maneuvering, and reinforcing endgame principles.
**This is the lowest price available on the internet for the entire collection of 117 Roman’s Lab Chess videos, representing a 50% discount on the individual retail price.**
Is this product for me?
If shaky opening knowledge has been stopping you from getting the results you deserve, The Foxy Openings Chess DVD Series is just what you need to get your opening preparation to a GM level.
When you need to prepare for a specific opponent, just pick out the relevant volume and you’ll know the opening inside-out in 1-2 hours.
Being armed with GM preparation means you can use your time and energy to find the killer moves later on, while your rival gets bogged down in the opening.
If you’re ready to learn from top trainers (with a proven ability to create grandmasters), this Chess DVD Super Collection is just right for you.
The Roman’s Lab Collection consists of 117 individual courses with lessons like:
- Positional Mastery: Learn Karpov’s powerful positional evaluation method which greatly simplifies your thinking process and makes finding accurate moves intuitive and effortless.
- Tactical Genius: Get Roman’s checklist for finding hidden tactics. This checklist replaces lengthy calculation with a rules-based approach, helping you to dominate in tactical positions.
- Dominate with Pawn Structures: Roman explains all the typical pawn structures including the best plans for both sides and where each piece ‘belongs’. You’ll know exactly what to do just from the pawn structure – no need to memorize the opening theory!
- How to Use Blitz: Most club players are actually weakening their chess by playing blitz online. Dzindzi shares his personal practice for using online blitz to test openings, train your tactical eye and stay sharp between tournaments. Many fantastic training secrets waiting in this one!
These courses alone are enough to significantly boost your rating – and there are many other titles also included in this super collection!
**We offer a 100% money-back guarantee on product returns if you are not satisfied with your purchase.**
Click Here for more information on each individual DVD that is part of the 117 Volume set of the Roman’s Lab Chess DVD Series.
Click Here for more information on each individual DVD that is part of the 186 Volume set of the Foxy Chess DVD Series.