Chess Course for Beginners: Grandmaster Secrets by GM Igor Smirnov
Do you want to get the concrete guide on what and how exactly you should train to become a Grandmaster? Do you want to know how Grandmasters think during a game of chess? Do you want to know the secrets of the professional players’ success?”
Igor Smirnov created this special chess course for beginners, based on the psychological principles of effective learning and extensive chess practice.
The course contains not only his experience but also experiences from a lot of his friends:
Grandmasters, trainers and other chess players, who helped him perfect the course! Many thanks to you guys! Now the course contains a lot of recommendations, which were taken only from SUCCESSFUL PRACTICE.
Every chess player wants to improve himself and make progress, however, one of the biggest problems is to understand how to do it.
The usual ways of training give very slow progress and even sometimes these are completely ineffective. Did your RESULTS become better after reading a chess book? The usual (and very sad) answer is “No”.
Finding a GOOD chess coach is also a huge problem. How many chess teachers do you know who can say: “I know exactly how to get progress in chess and I can guarantee it to you.”?
The most popular answer is “Zero”.
“Pointless knowledge”, which doesn’t give you any concrete results, is the biggest problem for all the chess players!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Great for Beginners – Definitely worth it, a great system explained succinctly.” – James S (Verified Buyer) December 2020
About the Author:
Igor Smirnov is an International Grandmaster from Ukraine, currently rated 2507 Fide.
He is also a Chess Coach and holds a Master’s degree in Psychology.
GM Smirnov has developed numerous chess lessons, articles, webinars and training courses, including the famous courses that have helped many players of all levels improve their chess skills and break their barriers to climb up to higher new levels.
During his chess career as a player and as a coach Smirnov was looking for an effective way of learning all the time, that’s why He decided to develop a chess course for beginners, “The Grandmaster’s secrets”.
With pride, I can say that this course will give you only the concrete skills (no more pointless knowledge!).
The effectiveness of Smirnov’s teaching system was proven by his own practice and the results of many of his pupils.
Is this course for me?
If you would like to know what are the actual secrets of successful chess players and also become a successful player, then this chess course for beginners is right for you.
Here’s what you will get with “The Grandmaster’s secrets”:
- The correct thinking method that should be used during games, which will allow you to find the best moves in any position.
- A concrete guide on what and how exactly you should study to become a strong player.
- You will know how to use all the knowledge which you already have to finally get concrete results.
- An account of experiences and practical recommendations from a lot of successful players (Grandmasters).
- Not only the chess recommendations but also the secrets of the professional players (Grandmasters) about how to prepare for tournaments, how to prepare for the game and so on…
- You will know how to learn chess effectively.
- You will stop making blunders.
- You will be able to calculate variations quickly and precisely.
- You will know how to create an opening repertoire properly.
- You will save years of effort and get fast progress.
- You will fully understand the psychological factors necessary for success in chess.
- You will avoid the typical mistakes in chess development, which nearly all chess players make.
- You will get a great advantage over your opponents.
- You will know many Grandmasters’ secrets.
- And many other things…
All chess players learn chess, but some players play much better than others. What does this mean?
It means that many players learning is ineffective. In this lesson, I will tell you the secrets of the Grandmaster’s training.
After studying the video lessons in this chess course “The Grandmaster’s secrets” you will receive certain knowledge with which you will be able to achieve real progress. But it is necessary to put the received knowledge into practice. This practical addition to the course will help you with this!
The practical part of the course contains 200 special games and tasks, which will help you put course’s ideas into practice.
You will also get the program for self-trainings. This detailed guide explains what and how you should do to increase your chess power.
“DON’T POSTPONE YOUR SUCCESS!”
Time is money… Having spent a little money now, you will start to get prizes much faster!
Now the time of boring books goes by. Most likely you have noticed that 80% of them are a collection of a considerable quantity of theoretical information, which does not provide real progress.
Besides, it’s been proven a long time ago that text information is digested much worse than the same information in video-format since people remember only 10% of what they have read, 20% of what they have heard and 70% of what they participated in.
Regarding the price
The chess course for beginners “The Grandmaster’s secrets” gives you the program for independent training for 2-3 months, and all the materials necessary to perform it. I have spent several months to prepare all these materials for you. What price of such chess course should be appropriate?
The usual cost of a training with a professional coach (and GM) is 40-100$ per hour. Even if you take only 2 lessons weekly for 3 months – you will pay 960-2400$. The majority of books, unfortunately, gives another portion of useless knowledge which does not give REAL progress even though each book costs 15-150$.
This course is priced at a fraction of the cost and will guarantee your success in chess!
GM Igor Smirnov
|Course best for:||
Beginners. This course is the foundation of GM Igor Smirnov's chess thinking system. This will be useful for 1300-1900 FIDE rated players in our view. But the basic thinking process is useful for any player in need of a refresher and is the foundation for Smirnov's other courses. – NM William Stewart
- Introduction: The biggest mistakes.
- Lesson-1.1: How to play the game (strategy)
- Lesson-1.2: How to play the game (tactics)
- Lesson-2: How to prepare for the tournament
- Lesson-3: How to prepare for the game
- Lesson-4: How to Learn Chess