Why Was This Course Created?
Nowadays, opening theory has been developed a lot thanks to databases, very strong computers, and the help of professional chess players.
Usually, people have their own jobs outside of chess, and they even play in local chess tournaments or online. If this paragraph describes you, then we have a suggestion for you: The Best 10 Aggressive and Blitz Friendly Openings.
In order to win, we need to attack. Attack requires a more active position and some imbalances. This is your general goal and you should focus on it from the very first moves of the game.
This is why IM Asaf Givon and Angelo Kesaris created this course. Both are professional and very experienced chess coaches. They provide shortcuts and tips that can maximize your chances to win the game either with White or with Black.
After studying the lessons of this course you will be able to build an aggressive opening repertoire that will withstand the test of time.
Chess Openings Covered In This Course
- Vienna Game
- Sicilian Defense
- French Defense
- Caro Kann Defense
- Alekhine Defense
- Scandinavian Defense
- King’s Indian Defense
- English Opening
- Bird Opening
- Larsen Opening
What Is Inside this Course?
- Games = 36
- PGN Τheoretical Files
- PGN Files from Practice
- PDF from Practice = 34 Pages
- Practice = 50 Examples
Duration – 208 Minutes + Bonus = 53 minutes // More than 4 hours
- Opening and Typical Mistakes // 07 Games | 26′ 00”
- The Best 10 moves // Your Thinking System // 01 Games | 13′ 18”
- What is an Aggressive Opening // 04 Games | 14′ 40”
- Powerful Attacking Tips in the Vienna Opening // 07 Games | 15′ 35”
- The Simplest and Most Aggressive Plan in the Sicilian Defense // 01 Games | 24′ 39”
- My Best Scoring System against the French Defense // 05 Games | 22′ 00”
- Winning and Attacking ideas in the Caro Kann // 01 Games | 18′ 19”
- Build an Impressive center against the Alekhine Defense // 02 Games | 13′ 08”
- The Aggressive Scandinavian Defense against 1.e4 // 01 Games | 27′ 14”
- Powerful Attacking System with the King’s Indian Defense // 03 Games | 9′ 17”
- How to Destroy the Bird’s Opening With This Aggressive Set Up // 02 Games | 7′ 08”
- An Aggressive Set Up Against the English Opening // 01 Games | 7′ 40”
- How to Attack Brutally Against the Larsen Opening // 01 Games | 9′ 40”
Exercises // Total = 50
What will you learn?
- Understand Chess Like a Strong Player
- Develop Your Chess Thinking System
- Learn the Most Important Opening Errors
- Learn Plenty Aggressive Openings
- Start the Game Correctly with White and Black
- Develop Rock-Solid Confidence
- Unleash your potential and become the chess player you are meant to be!
Author | IM Asaf Givon
Asaf Givon is International Master since 2013, with 2 GM norms, he’s close to getting the Grandmaster title.
He’s an active player for the Kfar Saba team in the First Israeli Chess League. He ahieved 1st place at the Israeli Open Championship (2013) and was the Israel U-20 Champion (2013 and 2014).
As a chess teacher, he has been happily teaching chess since he was 16!
Author | Angelo Kesaris
Angelo Kesaris has been a professional chess coach for the last 20 years and he is FIDE National Instructor. He is an active chess player with an International FIDE rating of 1900 ELO. He started teaching chess in primary schools, organizing lessons in chess clubs, private classes, online teaching, and he is a chess course creator.
|Type of Video|