No products in the cart.
EMPIRE CHESS – VOL 65
GM Damian Lemos was no stranger to success at an early age, achieving the FIDE Master title at 14 years old, International Master at 15, and Grandmaster at 18 and he has been recruited by OnlineChesslessons.NET to present a number of videos for both English and Spanish speaking students.
This video (part 2 of 2) covers Bb5 (Rossolimo) Systems against The Sicilian Defense with an emphasis on the core White strategies involving immediate and sometimes unprovoked Bxc6! This Anti–Sicilian approach will have opponents frightened to play their favourite Sicilian once the Bb5 Mastery is reached.
RELOADED Edition! – Highlights
- Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make DVDs for us.
- Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
- In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each DVD’s content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
- 10 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
- PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
- Brought to you by OnlineChessLessons.net – The World Leaders in DVD education.
1. 2…d6 3.Bb5
2. 2…d6 3.Bb5 Bd7 4.a4!
3. 2…d6 3.Bb5 Bd7 4.a4! g6 5.d3 Bg7 6.Bg5!
4. 2…d6 3.Bb5 Nc6 4. Bxc6! bxc6 5.f4!
5. Following Tiviakov’s advice