Attacking the King Mastermind with GM Bryan Smith
GM Bryan Smith Reveals…
How to Set Up Your Army to Take Down Any Defensive Setup and End the Game Early with Spectacular Mating Attacks
Ever had a game where you get a great position, all your pieces are primed for attack and yet… NOTHING?
The sacrifices don’t lead to anything. Any move just takes your pieces further away from the action.
You end up retreating, trading pieces and the attack dies out. Advantage gone, draw agreed.
A game that should have ended in glory results in lost rating points and a huge waste of time and effort.
This is a major problem for club players…
…a problem Bryan Smith fixes with this 10-hour Attacking the King Mastermind.
About the Author:
Bryan Smith is an American Grandmaster and chess coach. GM Smith has won many international tournaments including Limpedea Cup (Romania), Citta di Erba (Italy), Easter International (Serbia), Philadelphia International, National Chess Congress, US Masters, etc.
Grandmaster Bryan Smith grew up in Anchorage, Alaska, and currently lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Some of his accomplishments include first place in the 2008 National Chess Congress, 2009 National Chess Congress, 2010 Philadelphia International, and 2011 Limpedea Cup.
Is this course for me?
This is a collection of 32 deeply analyzed and expertly explained attacks on the king, each one taken from a real GM game.
As Bryan reveals, most club player attacks fail because of a “one size fits all” mentality. Players use the same attack formations – like the knight on g5, bishop pointing at h7 – over and over.
Chess isn’t that easy!
Here is what it will do for you:
This Mastermind shows you the things that do deliver spectacular checkmates time and again:
- The exact attack patterns that paralyze the enemy king, tighten the noose then end the game-specific patterns for every situation you’re likely to encounter.
- Approach play. No-one’s going to give you 10 free moves to set up your dream formation. Bryan gives you proven strategies for sneaking your pieces into position.
- Superior skills. Bryan trains your calculation and lateral thinking skills using deviously tricky studies and real-game positions.
- Flexibility. Keep rearranging your pieces to create new threats, move after move.
- Calculation shortcuts. Bryan’s tips on how to calculate will save you a ton of time, energy and confusion by making your process super-efficient. No going over the same lines repeatedly or wasting time on inferior moves.
This course also includes:
Complete Course PGNs
Downloadable, complete game database of everything covered so that you can analyze it at your own pace and convenience.
Access to Practicum
Train with a set of specifically designed tasks and challenges. The practical part is an important element of the course.
Applying the Theory [Blitz Session]
Watch GM Bryan Smith playing live and applying the very principles and ideas covered in this course. This extra video will help you see how everything works together!
Studies [Bonus video]
An extra video showing several instructive studies that reflect how a weak King can be decisive in any position. An instructive and fun to view training video.
Take this course, upgrade your skills and pattern database and you’ll be finding stunning moves on a regular basis!