EMPIRE CHESS – VOL 77
Grandmaster Damian Lemos’ excellent presentation skills will guide you through this DVD, the seventh in the collection of strategy and tactics for advanced players produced by OnlineChessLessons.net, the leader in educational chess DVDs.
In this DVD you will learn the secrets of how the Super GMs attack. Attacking is an important part of chess and an enjoyable part of the game for most players, but you have to know how to attack well and also when to correctly evaluate a position. Across five extensively-analyzed games, GM Lemos details each move, with the plans and ideas of each player.
Many players know how to attack but lack the ability to coordinate material and create decisive threats towards a particular objective. It is important to not only know how to evaluate a position and determine whether you can attack but also the most effective way to transfer your forces into an attack.
Not doing this correctly could cost the player the game. You often must first defend your position and then move onto the counterattack without losing your cool and thoughtlessly attacking; you have to control the tempo and play according to the requirements of the situation.
All of this is explained in a clear and concise way by Grandmaster Damian Lemos, one of the best presenters of chess videos and DVDs, and brought to you exclusively by OnlineChessLessons.net.
RELOADED Edition! – Highlights
- Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make DVDs for us.
- Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low-quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
- In-depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each DVD’s content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
- 25 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
- PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
- Brought to you by OnlineChessLessons.net – The World Leaders in DVD education.