EMPIRE CHESS – VOL 55
Grandmaster Damian Lemos’ excellent presentation skill guides you through this DVD which is 5/10 of The Club Player’s Manifesto produced by the World Leader in DVD instruction OnlineChessLessons.net.
This DVD has emphasis on ‘Aggressive Play’ using The Initiative, Central Pressure, Lateral entry for pieces and harnessing Bishops. There is also explanation of the opening running up to the aggressive play situations. Many methods and concepts are considered including:
Initiative, punishing small opening errors, Carlsen game/Quick overview of The French Defense, The solid …c5 versus Tarrasch is looked at in detail, IQP factors considered, Placing Bishops on closed diagonals is not good, Placing Bishops on a diagonal that has just sacrificed a Pawn is good, Use threats to speed up your development, Slow down opponent’s development, Sacrificing a Pawn to prevent opponent Castling is normally worth it, Surprising lateral Rook attacks and many more, in what is a brilliant approach to learning the core essentials for Club players up to Candidate Masters succinctly guided by Grandmaster Damian Lemos one of the World Leaders in Chess DVD presentation brought to you exclusively by OnlineChessLessons.net
RELOADED Edition! – Highlights
- Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make DVDs for us.
- Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
- In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each DVD’s content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
- 10 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
- PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
- Brought to you by OnlineChessLessons.net – The World Leaders in DVD education.
2. McDonald, Wells