Grandmaster Ronen Har-Zvi has designed and produced one of the most efficient beginner chess guides ever seen. GM Har-Zvi`s extensive experience in chess video production and obvious chess strength as a well-respected Grandmaster combine for a comprehensive chess course that is an ABSOLUTE MUST FOR THE BEGINNER PLAYER.
The Absolute Beginner Chess Course features over 2.5 hours of Grandmaster instruction that begins by demonstrating how the pieces move and gradually progresses to basic checkmating patterns, common tactics, and fundamental positional concepts.
This chess DVD is perfect for someone who is just learning how to play chess and for players that have relatively little experience and would like to make sure they understand the basics.
GM Har-Zvi is highly entertaining and provides incredibly clear instruction that is very easy to understand and follow. The Absolute Beginner Chess Course is guaranteed to provide the best foundation for success as a beginner chess player because it teaches you to learn the basics the right way and develop an efficient thought process from the start.
ABSOLUTE BEGINNER CHESS COURSE OUTLINE
- Chapter 1 – Introduction
- Chapter 2 – How The Pieces Move (Pawn, King, Bishop, Rooks, Queen, Knight)
- Chapter 3 – Checkmate with K Q
- Chapter 4 – Checkmate with 2 Rooks
- Chapter 5 – Basic Checkmate Patterns
- Chapter 6 – Basic Checkmate Positions
- Chapter 7 – Stalemate
- Chapter 8 – Chess Notation
- Chapter 9 – Chess Ideas – Basic Strategy
- Chapter 10 – Chess Opening Principles
- Chapter 11 – Quick Castling
- Chapter 12 – Castling
- Chapter 13 – Chess Puzzles
- Chapter 14 – Chess Puzzles, Captures, Checkmates
- Chapter 15 – Example Game – Anand vs Gelfand