“Look at Garry Kasparov. After he loses, invariably he wins the next game. He just kills the next guy. That’s something that we have to learn to be able to do” A cool quote from Maurice Ashley. The question here is how can you win a game?
The answer is SIMPLE! The attack is the MOST entertaining part of the chess game and it will help you to win one game after the other. All chess players love to attack and with this course, you’ll learn how to do it successfully.
“Good positions don’t win games, good moves do”. Another cool quote by Gerald Abrahams. However, we need to mention one key problem that many players have. One of the major reasons why beginners and amateurs lose games is that they don’t understand how and when to make good attacking moves.
What You Will Learn:
- Understand Chess Like a Strong Player
- Develop Your Chess Thinking System
- Learn How to Attack Properly at Every Position
- The Attacking Fundamentals
- Advance Attacking Ideas and Motives
- Dramatically Increase Your Pattern Recognition
- Develop Rock-Solid Confidence
- Unleash your potential and become the chess player you are meant to be!
- Become a Great Attacker | Your Attacking Thinking System (Immortal Games) // 02 Games | 10′ 05”
- How to Get an Attacking Position // 03 Games | 12′ 35”
- How to Start an Attack // 03 Games | 19′ 26”
- How to Create a Gold-Cage for the Enemy King // 05 Games | 8′ 49”
- You’ll Never See Attacking Chess the Same Way After Knowing THIS // 06 Games | 7′ 17”
- The Key Idea to Breakthrough // 02 Games | 11′ 18”
- This Lesson Will Make You a Chess Terminator // 06 Games | 21′ 44”
- Other Cool Attacks // 04 Games | 17′ 13”
- Your Practical Guide // 07 Games | 25′ 02”
- The Enemy Castle is in a GREAT Danger // 08 Games | 29′ 30”
- The King Hunt Starts After 0-0 // 05 Games | 17′ 08”
- Tips to Skyrocket Your Attack // 05 Games | 12′ 05”
- Grandmaster Aaron Nimzowitsch GOLD rule // 01 Game | 21′ 26”
- Grandmaster Shares His Secret Knowledge to WIN Chess Games // 01 Game | 21′ 19”
- Grandmaster Marian Petrov Explains How to Use the Attacking Chess Principles // 01 Game | 20′ 28”
- Conclusions – The Top 5 Attacking Chess Principles | 00′ 00”
- Exercises 1000-1200 // 10 Exercises // 6 Pages
- Exercises 1200-1400 // 10 Exercises // 9 Pages
- Exercises 1400-1600 // 10 Exercises // 9 Pages
- Exercises 1600-1800 // 10 Exercises // 9 Pages
- Exercises 1800-2000 // 10 Exercises // 11 Pages
- Videos Duration = 255 Minutes // 4.25 Hours
- Exercises = 50 // 44 Pages
About the Authors
GM Marian Petrov is an accomplished professional chess coach, theorist, and Bulgarian champion for 2002 and 2017, as well as a winner of many open tournaments around the world.
Petrov is also a FIDE trainer and coach of the Wales team at the last Olympiad in Baku in 2016. He graduated from the National Sports Academy in Sofia, Bulgaria with a Bachelor’s degree in Chess Pedagogy, a four-year undergraduate program designed to prepare top-level chess trainers.
Angelo Kesaris is a professional chess coach for the last 20 years and FIDE National Instructor. He is an active chess player with an International FIDE rating of 1900 ELO.
He started teaching chess in primary schools, organizing lessons in chess clubs, private classes, online teaching, and chess course creator. Angelo quickly made a name for himself by publishing insanely practical strategies that newbies can use to grow their chess rating to the top.
4 hours 15 minutes
Mobile, Desktop, Tablet
You Can Study it Online
Accessed on ANY device (even non-Windows devices)
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee