Master Method Series #11
Join Super GM Arkadij Naiditsch (peak rating 2737) as he takes on 4 of the world’s top 10 players in the Grenke Chess Classic.
In a unique format, GM Naiditsch shares his thoughts, feelings, and plans before and after each round, giving incredible insight into the world of a competitive player.
Learn how a chess pro prepares for specific opponents, how he manages his emotions after good and disappointing results plus get inside a Super GM’s thought process as Arkadij analyzes each of his games right after finishing playing.
Not only that, but GM Naiditsch also analyzes each of the other 3 games played every round, revealing the secrets of elite level chess.
If you want to be a more successful competitive chess player, arm yourself with a pro’s best tips and tricks with Naiditsch’s Tournament Preparation Guide.
- Round 1
- Before the tournament begins (Pairings+Before1Round)
- Vachier-Lagrave-Naiditsch (Round1-Full )
- Caruana is checkmated – R1 report (Round1-Full )
- Round 2
- Preparing for Caruana (Round2-Preparation)
- Naiditsch-Caruana (Round2-MyGame)
- Hou Yifan wins again – R2 report (Round2-Report)
- Round 3
- Preparing for GM Bluebaum (Round3-Preparation)
- Bluebaum-Naiditsch (Round3-My Game)
- Caruana’s killer sac – R3 report (Round3-Report)
- Round 4
- Preparing for GM Meier (Round4-Preparation)
- Naiditsch-Meier (Round4-My Game)
- Carlsen vs. Caruana – R4 report (Round4-Report)
- Round 5
- Preparing for Levon Aronian (Game5-Preparation)
- Aronian-Naiditsch (Round5-My Game)
- Carlsen gets his first win – R5 report (Round5-Report)
- Round 6
- Preparing for Magnus Carlsen (Game6-Preparation)
- Naiditsch-Carlsen (Round6-My Game)
- Aronian takes control (Round6-Report)
- Round 7
- Preparing for Hou Yifan (Game7-Preparation)
- Hou Yifan-Naiditsch (Round7-My Game)
- Fighting chess – R7 report (Round7-Report)