Modern Chess is too much concerned with things like Pawn structure. Forget it, Checkmate ends the game - Nigel Short
The Club Player's Manifesto - (Volumes 51-60)
The Club Player's Manifesto
- OnlineChessLessons.NET - The Official Course for aspiring ‘Candidate Masters’.
- Exclusive Grandmaster Video by a brilliant presenter.
- Extended PDF summaries have numbered matching bullet points of all pertinent content.
- Dozens of relevant practice problems per disc of a structured 10 DVD set.
- The most comprehensive club players "DVD course with materials" ever released.
- PGN files included free for every DISC.
- Option to contact GM Damian Lemos for Skype support lessons.
- Brought to you by OnlineChessLessons.NET - The World Leaders in DVD education.
- You Save $0
- Order Total
30 Days Money Back GuaranteeWe offer a 30 days guarantee on all items (both physical and digital). If you aren't happy with any purchase you've made just let us know and we'll find a way to make it right.
The winner of the game is the player who makes the next-to-last mistake - Savielly Tartakover