The Rauzer Sicilian begins with the moves 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 d6 3.d4 cxd4 4.Nxd4 Nf6 5.Nc3 Nc6 with White’s main move 6.Bg5, followed by 6…e6 7.Qd2 a6 8.0-0-0. In this video, the second of three videos on the Rauzer Sicilian, IM Robert Ris explores play after 8…Bd7 and 9.f3 (diagram, left).
IM Robert Ris explores how play can continue after 9.f3, and the ideas and plans in this chess opening.
Watch the Full Video with iChess.club
Want to watch the full video? Check out the iChess Club, a premium membership for our top fans and customers that gives you tons of exclusive benefits such as:
- Exclusive new premium videos each week by the world’s top Grandmasters and chess educators (such as this one!)
- 40% off all items in our shop, anytime
- 5% additional discount for products already on sale
- Sale extender allowing you to get an item at the sale price up to 30 days after a sale has ended!
- An additional $20 in store credit each month you renew!
- A 30+ minute preview of almost every product in our shop
All this for only $19.97 a month! Click here to sign up for the iChess Club and get your first month for only $1.