Our very first Club member’s game features a principled and attacking response to the tricky opening move 1.b4 (diagram).
NM Fer Broca looks at how Club member Louie is able to control White’s dangerous bishops before opening up his own lines of attack.
Black sacrifices the exchange to gain time before embarking on an instructive maneuver to eliminate a critical defensive piece.
iChess Club members can watch the full video on this page.
Want your game to be considered for future analysis videos? Club members can reply to any iChess Club email with their game PGN and details about when and where it was played, plus their approximate rating.
We will prioritize games with instructive value, so a mysterious loss or attacking game where you couldn’t quite find a way through are more likely to be picked than a crushing 12 move win.
Watch the Full Video with iChess.club
Want to watch the full video? Check out the iChess Club, a premium membership for our top fans and customers that gives you tons of exclusive benefits such as:
- Exclusive new premium videos each week by the world’s top Grandmasters and chess educators (such as this one!)
- 40% off all items in our shop, anytime
- 5% additional discount for products already on sale
- Sale extender allowing you to get an item at the sale price up to 30 days after a sale has ended!
- An additional $20 in store credit each month you renew!
- A 30+ minute preview of almost every product in our shop
All this for only $19.97 a month! Click here to sign up for the iChess Club and get your first month for only $1.