How to Improve your Calculation – Webinar with IM Valeri Lilov
Calculation is an area where 99% of club players are really struggling.
By this I mean: the #1 reason for blunders at all levels below 2300 is that the player…
- Calculated a short sequence of moves
- Missed a detail
- The “detail” (an in-between move, a pinned piece, etc) cost him the game – the problem is simply calculation!
This Saturday at noon EST, IM Valeri Lilov is going to show you how to end this suffering!
Click here at noon EST on Saturday to join the webinar – it’s free! (You might want to bookmark the link and set a reminder).
You’re going to learn:
- “Lilov’s Calculation Checklist” that simplifies the calculation process for you. The result: Deeper, more accurate calculation (just mentally “tick the boxes” and you’ll see more and avoid blunders)
- Learn which type of position requires calculation and which can be won purely by intuition (this confusion is a big source of time trouble for most players and will result in more time on your clock and more pressure on opponents!)
- Discover IM Lilov’s unique method for evaluating candidate moves and choosing sharp, slightly tricky but solid moves that maximize your winning chances.
If you really want to improve your calculation skills, to spot game-winning tactics and avoid those painful blunders, make sure you join Valeri Lilov for this webinar.
If you’re serious about getting better at chess but don’t have much time to spend on study, our weekly webinars will give you the best return for your time. Real insights, real improvement, every week. And they’re free!