Learn How to Avoid Opening Traps and Pitfalls
It is always nice to win a game quickly. But some opening traps are based only on hopes that the opponent will make a serious mistake. If the opponents play correctly, the trap could backfire. On this DVD Susan will take you through a number of opening traps & short games. By knowing what to do and what to avoid, you can turn the tables on your opponent, giving you the win instead of becoming the falling victim to a “cheapo”.
Grandmaster Susan Polgar
- 4 time Women World Champion
- Only World Triple Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid, and Classical World Champion)
- 5 time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently ranked #1 in the US and World for Women
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and US Open Blitz Champion
- Award wining and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people.
Originally Produced by Paul Azzurro | © ChessDVDs