Learn How to Create Plans
Planning in chess is essential throughout the entire game. On this DVD, Susan will teach you the general ideas and concepts for short and long term planning in the opening, middle and endgame. You will come away with a better understanding and insight on all three phases of a chess game. Your moves will have more meaning and purpose, which will result in more wins. So, sit back and let Susan teach you the foundation of essential chess planning.
Grandmaster Susan Polgar
- 4 time Women World Champion
- Only World Triple Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid, and Classical World Champion)
- 5 time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently ranked #1 in the US and World for Women
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and US Open Blitz Champion
- Award wining and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people.
Originally Produced by Paul Azzurro | © ChessDVDs