Understand the Trompowsky – Theoretical Trends
The masterclass Understand the Trompowsky – Theoretical Trends includes all the videos from an August 2021 online workshop, as well as the PGN file related to the training sessions. Overall, the material consists of 5 hours of video and a PGN database which includes 73 files!
You will find the following lectures:
- Theoretical Trends after 1.d4 Nf6 2.Bg5 e6 – GM Alexander Moiseenko
- Theoretical Trends after 1.d4 Nf6 2.Bg5 Ne4 – GM Michael Roiz
- Theoretical Trends in the Lines where Black Accepts Double Pawns on f7 and f6 – GM Ioannis Papaioannou
This masterclass was designed to provide you with the necessary theoretical knowledge of the Trompowsky chess opening. In all the lectures, you will discover ideas both for White and Black.
This product is one of two masterclasses from Modern Chess related to the Trompowsky.
- Click here to see the workshop on Understanding the Trompowsky Pawn Structures; or
- Click here to get both Trompowsky masterclasses together in one package (with a discounted price compared to purchasing each workshop individually).
The idea of the two Trompowsky masterclasses is to provide a complete practical solution to 1…Nf6. After studying the lectures, you will be ready to include Trompowsky in your opening repertoire!
You get 5 hours of high-level training which will provide you with the following benefits:
✅ All the must-know theoretical directions in Trompowsky
✅ Easy to learn repertoire prepared by Trompowsky experts
✅ Ideas on how to play against Trompowsky
✅ A deeper understanding of the pawn structures